[N] Call Me (Jennie x You)

What If It's Your Last?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The night was still young for a twenty year old like you. Even though it's three in the morning you couldn't sleep. You just came back from hanging out with your friends and you were yearning for more adventures to go on. However, there was no one to go with and you were wondering who you should call. Your thoughts get pushed away when you feel your phone vibrating in your pocket you take out your phone and there's a grin on your face. 

Jennie <3

You quickly swipe the answer button. 

" Hey baby. " You greet cheerfully 

You could hear Jennie's sniffles and the grin slowly started leaving.  

" Baby what's wrong? " You asked 

" I'm sorry for bothering you. It's just that things are so hard right now. " Jennie mutters. 

" You know that you'll never be a bother to me. What's making things complicated for you? " You ask standing up grabbing your keys and wallet with one hand and holding your phone with the other hand. 

You continue to listen to Jennie rant about what's making things difficult for her as you get into the car and turn on the engine but she doesn't know. You understood that the moment you step into the music industry nothing is easy. The sacrifices you make can't even save you. All those times where you could have lived your life as a teenager and finish school and go to college and have the freedom you want. That was the reason why you chose not to be an idol even though you were given the opportunity to. You decided to lay low and be a producer. Sometimes people don't understand the only thing they can see is the amount of money idols make and if idols complain about something being difficult they immediately start bashing them saying that it's what they signed up for. But you know it's not. 

They don't know how dark it is behind the curtains. Senior groups that constantly prey on rookie groups, companies preferring to promote their male groups more than their female groups and that is only the tip of the ice berg. 

You drive to a near by convenice store while still conversing with Jennie. You grab some cakes, chips, ice cream and drinks and pay at the counter. The cashier bags everything up and gives you the bag and you thank them before leaving. You enter the car again before heading to the destination that you were needed right now. The BlackPink member's dorm. 

" Sometimes I wish I could protect you from the things that are happening to you but then again we haven't even revealled to your agency what we are. " You state 

" Babe you can'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter