[N] Good Evening (Jennie x You)

What If It's Your Last?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That moment when you're so close to finishing this story but you forget to save it and you come back to the story surprised because nothing was saved. HA. It was so no my day yesterday. Double update because summer is almost coming to an end for me! T-T A new semester starts next week for me & I totally can't wait (for it to be over too.) XD. With school and work, I don't know if I'll be able to update as active as I used to.

-------------------------------

You dash through the doors of the office as you quickly get into your car and quickly throw your bags and other stuff into the trunk of your car. You were surprised that your mom decided to let you off an hour earlier than usual but it didn't mean you weren't thankful. So you ran out of the office before she decides to change her mind. You the first two buttons of your button up and relax in the seat of your car for a few seconds taking in the a.c. before taking off. You had one hour to head home and get ready for an important date to impress a girl that you really like and you really don't want to mess things up tonight. So immediately when you head home you unload your trunk and put everything in your room. You grab a fresh set of clothes and take a shower. 

When you're finished getting ready you look at the clock and you have thirty minutes left to spare. You decided to leave in five minutes. You sit on the couch and try to make yourself relax but then your phone suddenly lights up and Jennie's name is on the caller ID. You quickly answer the call. 

" Hey, Jennie. " You greeted. 

" Hey, you ready for tonight? " Jennie asks. 

" Yeah. How about you? " You reply.

" That's good and I'm almost ready. " Jennie says. 

" Almost huh? " You tease.

" Oh quiet. I'm only doing final touches and then I just need to hope that my car won't break down. " She remarks. 

" Then how about I pick you up instead? " You suggest.

" Are you sure that you don't mind? " Jennie asks

" I really don't. Besides, I really want to see you. " You answer. 

Jennie chuckles. 

" Such a sweet talker. Alright, you can head over right now as I'm getting ready, " Jennie suggests. 

" Alright. See you soon. " You say. 

" See you soon. " Jennie replies. 

When the phone call between the two of you ends you excitedly jump around. You scramble around to look for shoes that match your outfit. While struggling to put on your good pair of shoes you grab your keys and a jacket in case. You check that the doors of your place are locked before heading to your car. You get into your car and start it up. Then you look through your playlist on your phone and pick a song that matches your mood before entering Jennie's address into your navigation. You take a deep breath to calm yourself before driving over. 

---------------------------------

Initially, when you arrived at Jennie's place you planned on just parking on the sidewalk and just walk in. However, the moment you pulled up butlers were greeting you while the gates to her house opened. As the butlers directed you where to park you stared at the place amazed. You thank the butlers before entering the house. As you enter the house you're greeted by maids who immediately direct you to Jennie's room. 

" Miss Jennie's room is on the second floor the third door on the right of the hallway. " The maid says. 

You thank the maid and head to the stairs. 

When you arrive at the front of Jennie's door you knock and wait for her approval for you to enter. When the door to her room opens you forget to breathe for a moment. Jennie is a woman that can pull off any look. She was wearing a simple black dress that hugged her curves. Her hair was curled and she had red lipstick and eyeliner on. 

" Hey. " She greets with a smile. 

" Y-You look great. " You mutter. 

Jennie giggles. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter