[N] Dream (Lisa x You)

What If It's Your Last?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        Lisa holds her breath as you come closer backing her into the wall more. She looks at you who's staring right back at her. You bit your lip as you stare at Lisa's lips and back into her eyes. You lean in close to her ear. 

" I adore you. " You whisper. 

" LISA! " 

Jisoo's shout snapped Lisa out of her trance. The three BlackPink members were staring at her wondering what took her so long to reply turned out that the youngest was busy spacing out. 

" Jisoo asked what did you want from the convenience store. Our managers are going to buy it. " Jennie states. 

" I'm good for now. " Lisa replies. 

Everyone stares at her weirdly. 

" Are you sure you're not sick? " Jennie asks as she puts her hand on Lisa's forehead to check her temperature. 

" Yeah, I'm fine don't worry about me. " Lisa answers. 

Jisoo and the managers went into the convenience store while Jennie went to go look for a bathroom. Rose and Lisa were the only two left in the van.

" So tell me, what is the actual reason why you're skipping out on convenience store snacks? You rarely skip out on food unless if you're sick. " Rose asks. 

" I'm just not feeling it today. " Lisa remarks. 

" What is this another Spongebob episode? How do you not feel like getting food? " Rose asks. 

" I just don't! " Lisa whines. 

Rose snickers as she lets Lisa be and continues to be on her phone. 

It's been three days since she's had dreams about you. However, the thing is she doesn't know who you are at all. You've just been appearing in her dreams and making her heart almost explode every time. 

First Dream

Lisa woke up in a pastel blue colored room. She has a heart attack because this is definitely not her room. What is she doing here? She looks around and she finds you right next to her. She holds her breath and looks under the blanket. She isn't so this isn't a one night stand. Then how did she get here and most importantly how is she going to get back? 

She feels herself being tugged towards you. She lets out a quiet yelp. She stares closely at you and realizes that she's in a room with a good-looking person. She's relieved that at least she's not in a room with a creeper since you look harmless. When you wake up she immediately panics and pretends that she totally wasn't watching you sleep making you chuckle as you kiss her forehead. Lisa feels her cheeks heat up. 

" Why are you hiding so cutely for? " You ask 

Lisa doesn't say anything as her face slowly starts turning red. You look at her concerned as you check her temperature with your hand. 

" Are you alright babe? You're heating up. " You ask concerned. 

" Oh yeah. I'm fine. It's just sometimes I can't believe I'm here. " Lisa replies. 

You grin as you kiss her cheek. 

" You're cute. " You state. 

You hear Lisa let out a little squeal as she runs out of the room and you laugh. 

Second Dream 

Lisa and you were cuddling on your couch while watching Disney movies. Suddenly she rests her head on the crook of your neck. You kiss the top of her he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter