[F] Dragged (Jennie x You)

What If It's Your Last?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     It was one of those rare times where you decide to get out of your house and enjoy nature. Normally, you would have stayed in, since you are a hermit. However, today you just wanted to go out. So you grab your keys and lock the doors and leave your house. You sit on a bench at the park and enjoy the view of nature. One hand snapping pictures of the scenery at the park and the other hand holding an ice cream cone. When you hear a loud bark behind you, you almost suffer from a heart attack. You turn around and see a cream coated cocker spaniel. You grin as you pet the dog and the dog excitedly responds to your touch by jumping onto your lap. You coo at the dog and continue petting him while checking for his owner's name on his collar " Jennie Kim. "

" We should probably bring you back to Jennie. She's going to be worried, " You say as you grab onto his leash and give him a slight tug to go find his owner. 

Except he had a different method, once you stood up he started running and dragging you. 

" Whoa! Little dude calm down! " You exclaim as you grip onto the leash tighter to prevent him from running off. 

You are long gone from the park. You're now within the popular places that would be filled with people. With the pace that he was running there was no way that you were going to get him to stop so you just hope that he wouldn't run off to the roads. The excited dog seems to start running faster and you hope that there wasn't a lot of people in the sidewalk right now as you're running by bubble tea shops, ice cream parlors, and restaurants. 

" How does your owner keep up with you when you have so much energy? " You ask while you continue getting dragged.

The cocker spaniel takes a sharp right as you follow after him and you can see a cafe in front of you and that's when he stops but just barks wildly. 

" Hey, what's gotten into you? " You ask as you pet the dog attempting to calm him down. 

He just continues barking. 

" Is your owner here? So you know how to get to your owner on your own yet you dragged me all the way over here? " You ask as if the dog would respond to your questions.  

The dog just barks and you stare at the cute animal speechless. You were drenched in sweat and far from the park so it's going to be a long walk back to your house. 

" Kai! There you are! I know you hate going to the groomer's but still,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter