[F] Shall Never Be Said II (Jennie x You)

What If It's Your Last?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                    Note: I saw how many people bookmarked the first chapter and I was like holy... wow... I guess you all really like the story. XD I'm happy that you guys like the story though otherwise, I wouldn't have written this chapter. Sorry for not updating for a long time, I wanted to try to keep the update schedule to once every week or two weeks but then it was kind of impossible. I didn't want to post stories that were written with half effort so sorry for taking so long! I'm going to try to maintain the schedule but if not, I'll try to update every month. 

--------------------------------------

                     Jennie doesn't know if she wants to kiss you or slap you. Ever since the last time she's been weak for you. But Lisa begs to differ, the other members agree too. Kim Jennie has always been weak for you regardless if she would admit or not. Even if she won't admit it right now, it's like the heavens are testing her. After your little visit last time, that was the only time you've seen Jennie. Your group has just finished group promotions but you immediately got a deal to be in a show in LA so you've been there for two months. Once in a while, the both of you would exchange text messages but she would never face time you. The reasons are; one she doesn't think she's going to be able to handle seeing your face through the screen for so long, two she misses you so much that she's scared that she's going to say something stupid like confess, three she knows how tired you're going to be so she would rather let you have the extra five minutes to sleep in. 

          She doesn't know how to handle these feelings. She just wanted you so much. Once in a while, your members would drop by the dorm to hang out and they could tell Jennie was missing you so bad.

" Wow... Little Miss I don't need anyone in my life is awfully quiet. " Irene smirks 

" Shut up. " Jennie replies 

" Yeah. I'm sure you want to shut a specific person up with a kiss. " Yeri cackles 

Jennie groans as her cheeks start to turn pink. 

" Why is there more Jennie? " Joy teases 

" Leave her alone, oh wait... she is alone! " Lisa yells 

The youngest members of the group except for Rose were having the time of their lives teasing Jennie. Rose didn't tease Jennie because she knows they'll all be facing her wrath later and also she wished that you would come back soon so she could see her fellow member happy again.

" You know Jennie, she's been asking about you. " Wendy says. 

" Really? Why? " Jennie asks 

" Well because you haven't tried video calling her and only send short text messages. She thinks that you're mad at her and she doesn't know what to do. " Wendy replies. 

" But I've only been doing that because I want her to rest more. " Jennie answers 

" Oh Jennie, she doesn't know that. Besides, I think it would help you both if you video call each other. " Wendy responds.  

Jennie nods. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

        Jennie's expression is tense and her palms are clenched. She doesn't know why she decides to sit through watching you kiss another girl in the show. Now, this starts to worry her, you're more than a thousand miles away from her where anyone can make a move on you. Who knows if you would even come back single or not? After watching the show she had to immediately video call you. When your face appears on the screen her heart bursts. 

" Hey. " You grin cutely as you're laying on your bed with glasses on. 

" Why are you wearing glasses? Your vision is good. " Jennie asks 

" I just wanted to. Besides I look good in glasses, well at least better than I thought. " You joke 

" Yep, you look hot. " Jennie mutters 

" What? " You ask 

" Nothing. Anyway, I saw your recent episode of the show. " Jennie comments 

" What are your thoughts? " You ask excitedly 

" Did you really shoot all those scenes with the other actress? " Jennie asks 

You laugh. 

" Jennie Kim. I ask you about the review of the entire episode and this is all you have to ask me? " You joke 

" Just answer the question! " She shouts 

" Alright. What if the shots were real? " You smirk 

" I'm hanging up. " She grunts 

" Jennie wait! " You say in between laughs 

" WHAT! " She yells 

You laugh even more. Jennie is about to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter