[N] It's Killing Me (Jisoo x You)

What If It's Your Last?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      You don't know what day of the week it is. You don't even know if it is still the same month or if another month has started, To you, everything remains the same empty. That difficult feeling of having to swallow something when you're in pain, your eyes held no emotion they were empty. The burdens of all your actions are catching up to you now and are starting to chew you out. You wish for it to stop but there's no other way that you can pay for your actions. You heartlessly just tossed the person you loved aside and walked away. No matter how much she cried or begged you didn't take her back. You didn't even look at her. It was like she wasn't even worth your time anymore. You tried to lie to yourself and say that it was for the best. However, Jisoo and you never fight. Whatever issue that would come for the both of you, the two of you would be able to tackle it down together. However, not for this one. Regret spills every day in you. Why were you, the person who she would give the world to have to be the person to take away that bright smile of hers that you loved so much? You loved her to death and you were willing to fight for her so why do you end up being the person who hurts her? Bars and sleeping with other people to make yourself forget about her were too cringy for you. This isn't a drama. You should be finding ways to fix the issue if you can't forget about her. Because that means you still want her and you really messed up. It's stupid to try to use something else as a distraction if it won't leave you alone. 

------------------------

When you told Jisoo the words that she never wanted to hear come out of your mouth she thought it was just you getting back at her for that terrible prank she pulled on you the last time. However, when she was hoping for your smile to form seconds after saying it she knew it wasn't a joke. The sorrow in your eyes was too real for it to be a joke. It was like she was suffocating as tears started forming in her eyes when she asks you why and begs you not to let her go. However, you just stared at her for a few seconds before walking away. She immediately chased after you and hugged you tightly trying to not let you slip away. However, she wasn't strong enough to hold you back from leaving. So, in the end, she's on the sidewalk with the blurred vision of you turning away and walking away from her. 

-----

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter