[N] You Are The Cause II (Jisoo x You)

What If It's Your Last?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           Jisoo lays on the bed of her hotel room just staring blankly at the roof. She wasn't munching on snacks nor was she playing games like she usually does. All her thoughts go back to you. How you ran after the van. How you both were so close to meeting. How she's finally found you. After searching throughout Seoul, she's found you in LA. Huh, how funny. The both of you are destined to be together yet the both of you were so far from each other throughout each other's childhood. 

" I found you huh? I finally found you. " Jisoo says to no one. 

She falls asleep wondering how you would be like and how would your relationship be like. 

------------------------

It's been three days since you felt that crazy pulse or jittery feeling and you can't get over it. Your office gave you permission to run off if you ever felt the feeling again and you were thankful. They were supportive of you and happy for you. You're now surrounded by people you want to be around, living comfortably, and struggle free. Now you find your soulmate and you couldn't help but be even happier. You were always preparing for their arrival. Now that you've finally felt it you just couldn't get over the feeling. Your co-worker's scream scares you as you look at him confused. 

" BLACKPINK IS IN LA. I REPEAT BLACKPINK IS IN LA." Your coworker shouts to the entire office floor. 

" Didn't they just arrive on- " Your co-worker looks at you and then three others as they grab you and shove you into one of the meeting rooms.

" What in the world is going on? " You ask

" Tell us again when did you feel your soulmate around? " Your coworkers ask. 

" I don't know three days ago. " You answer

They all look at each other and then look back at you. 

" What? " You question. 

" That's the day that BlackPink just arrived here. " Your coworker says. 

" Are you trying to say... one of the BlackPink members is my soulmate? " You ask

They all look at you and you burst out laughing. 

" Oh come on. You know how rare that is? " You remark

" Yeah, Do you not know how rare it is? " Your coworker says to you. 

" Hey! Don't use my statement to attack me. " You reply. 

" Well, all we're saying is that it's possible. "  Your coworker remarks. 

" While running did you spot a black van with extremely tinted windows? " Another coworker asks

You instantly pale and your coworkers all exclaim loudly. 

" One of the BlackPink members is my soulmate! " You exclaim. 

They all pull you into a group hug while you're trying to break free from the hug. 

" Hey what are you doing we're celebrating? " Your co-worker asks

" My mind's stopped working. " You reply. 

" Well lucky for you we have a way for you to meet your soulmate. " Your co-worker says as he pulls out tickets to BlackPink's concert. 

" So a concert? " You ask

" Ha, you wish. We're going all three days. " Your co-worker explains. 

" WHAT. Where did you get all that money? " You ask 

" I found ways! " He defends.

You stare at him suspiciously. 

" WHAT? You can't possibly be mad at me for helping you meet your soulmate! " He claims. 

" I'm not I'm just wondering what ways did you use to get me to meet my soulmate? " You ask 

" I'm not telling you. Anyway here. We'll all meet up and be on the lookout for the members. Besides we're all going to be in the pit. " He explains

You nod. 

--------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter