[N] Don't Ever (Jennie x You)

What If It's Your Last?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: Cuss words!

---------------------       

Growing up your relationship with your father has been the worst. He's never physically abused you but verbally and mentally. You would give him your trust only to have him chew it and spit it back at you. He would manipulate your trust and feelings so you grew up never trusting anyone. He was always hard on you so no matter what you did even if it was something you did good in, you don't remember that feeling of achievement. So when he tries to come back into your life as an adult you're anything but happy. You were doing the job you enjoy and happily dating the girl you love until your dad forces you to quit your job and he tries to make you dump Jennie. 

" Are you listening to me or not?! " You father yells. 

" No. I don't need someone who feels the right to reconstruct my life just because they aren't happy with theirs. Was it my fault I've been to school longer than you've ever worked? Was it my fault you keep getting fired? No. " You respond. 

" I'm doing my best for you! " He shouts

" Oh with that bull again. You know life was a lot better when you weren't present in my life because you've never done for my life. " You snarl.

" I've done everything I can for you to live a good life. " He argues. 

" What is my dream? What is my current major for college? Why am I majoring in that? What's my blood type? What's my shoe size? What's my jean size? You don't know one single thing about me. So I swear don't you ever dare bring Jennie into this. " You remark. 

" You walk out that door then it's over. " Your father threatens

You laugh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter