[N] Meet (Jennie x You)

What If It's Your Last?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        Life pulls its strings around you in so many weird ways. For example, your brother and you both agreed who needed relationships when you both love your cars? Every Thursday night you would go to car meets and the people there already knew you and that's what made it even more fun. You get to meet new people Your brother and you pull into the car meet. You being the only Audi there surrounded by a bunch of gt86s really made your car stand out. Almost everyone turned to look at you which was why it was kinda preassuring cause you kind of forgot how to back up park resulting in one of your friends instructing you at the side. When you got out they all laughed and teased you. 

Your face was flushed and you decide to ignore them and walk over to your group of friends. This week's meet has two parts also two locations. The first location is at In-n-Out Burgers. The second location is at a bowling alley. You guys arrived a bit late so you decide that you're going to drive through with the second group. 

" Dude who is she? " Your brother asks 

You turn to see a unfamilar face within the group. You know most of the people here so when someone's new it obviously stands out. 

" I have no idea but everyone's been wanting to know too. " Your friend Terrance comments. 

Her long hair was flowing through the breeze, she made it look like the wind was a good thing even though your brother and you were shivering. Her body was slim and nice. But the one thing you couldn't stop staring at is her face. Her eyes were big, cute nose and her lips... you were wondering who would be the lucky person that gets to see her smile everyday. You shrug it off casually as you follow your brother's friends into In-N-Out to order food. Cause you guys still had a few minutes before heading over. 

" I think I'm gonna go with the first group. " Jennie says 

" Ah.. don't have patience to wait for the second group huh? " Terrance jokes 

" Nah. " Jennie replies 

" Whatever, we'll catch up with you all later cause we're economic. " Dylan jokes 

Jennie chuckles. 

" Bye. " She says before driving off. 

" Dude, hot girl and hot car. When do you ever get scenarios like this? " Dylan hollers 

Terrance rolled his eyes. 

" But then again get the reality check do you think a girl as hot as she is would still be single? " Terrance replies immediately killing Dylan's hype. 

Your brother shakes his head. 

" See you're agreeing right? " Terrance comments and your brother Kevin nods. 

" Life doesn't always give you nice things. " Kevin replies 

The three sigh. 

------------------------

" Dude so the new chick eh? " Dustin hollers 

" Her 86 is nice. " Matt replies 

You ignore them because you're pretty much distracted by t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter