[F] Mutter (Jisoo x You)

What If It's Your Last?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Things were not supposed to be like this...nope. After sleeping over at the BlackPink members' dorm Jisoo couldn't look you in the eye. You were heart-broken. The worst part is, you screwed up chances with your crush but you don't even know how. One time you decided to ask the other members about it but what you got as an answer were loud screams and squeals. They kept teasing you and saying you really didn't know what you did while grinning playfully. The members kept telling you not to worry and you didn't mess up anything but you don't believe them. You were going to ask another question but you get shoved out of their waiting room. You turn around and you see Jisoo. Her cheeks look flushed as she waves hi to you and you just stare at her. 

" Hey unnie, we're cool, right? There's nothing between us? " You ask

Jisoo nods shyly. 

" Then why have you been avoiding me? " You question

" We can talk about it at the dorm tonight. " Jisoo responds. 

You nod. 

" Alright, then I'll see you tonight. " Jisoo mutters quickly before running into the waiting room. 

-------------------------

Ever since you came back from your last schedule you've been sitting on your couch thinking about Jisoo's words and how she was acting. It was either something is wrong with your eyes but Jisoo seemed awkward around you today. You groaned and covered your face with your hands. 

" You definitely messed up your chances. " You mutter to yourself.

You stare at your clock it was 8 already and you decide to go meet Jisoo and settle things down. The drive to the dorm was a lot shorter than usual as expected time was not on your side today. When you enter the dorm you only see Jennie, Rose, and Lisa but not sign of Jisoo. They all grin cheekily as they point to her room. 

" Goodluck! " Jennie winks. 

" I knew you could always do it! " Rose exclaims as she hugs you. 

Lisa, well you couldn't understand her cause she was squealing the entire time. 

You stand in front of Jisoo's door nervously. You gather yourself before knocking on her door. 

"Come in! " Jisoo says 

You nervously step into her room and she grins at you brightly. Her smile took your breath away but it was nice knowing that whatever you did didn't ruin your friendship with her. Jisoo pats the empty side of the bed hinting at you to sit next to her. You follow her instructions. You were that whipped for her. 

" So did I ruin our friendship by any chance? " You ask 

" Well, I can say based off of what you said we're definitely not friends no more. " Jisoo replies 

You swallow thickly. 

" Listen, unnie whatever I did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter