[N] Curtains Close (Rose x You)

What If It's Your Last?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: There's going to be a lot of flashbacks in this story. The only time where the story is in the present time is in the beginning and ending. Just giving you all a heads up. Otherwise, other than that enjoy! 

---------------------------------------      

    The two of you stand in front of each other so awkwardly. Both of your group members think it's just because you're both from rival agencies but they don't know what the two of you were in the past. When your leader hands your group's debut album to each of the members you and Rose continue to stare at each other awkwardly. When your group members leave you turn back to Rose one last time. 

" Thank You. " You mouth. 

---------------------------------------

" I'm telling you that she definitely has a crush on you! If you took out her eyes there would be hearts from the way she looks at you. " Your friend says.and 

" Why would someone like Rose like someone like me? She's way out of my league. " You respond. 

" Then why don't you ask her? " Your friend suggests. 

You roll your eyes and open your backpack and take out a workbook and you put it on the table before you lay on it. 

" Tch. For the first time, I thought you were actually going to do your assignments instead of procrastinating. "Your friend snickers. 

" It's due next week so I don't see why I should start now. " You respond. 

 Your friend scoffs. 

" But seriously can you help me? " You ask

" With what? " Your friend questions

" Wake me up when the bell rings. " You say before taking a nap. 

Your friend stares at you in disbelief. 

When you wake up, it's in the middle of your last class of the day and you curse quietly while the librarian chuckles. 

" You're lucky you're graduating, that's the only reason why I'm letting you sleep in the library. " The librarian remarks

You grin. 

" Thank you. " You respond. 

She nods getting back to work. 

Your friends and you have been in the library really often to the point where she knows all your friends and your schedule. You were about to continue to sleep when you hear a book drop from the bookshelves near you. You turn and make eye contact with Rose and she immediately gets flustered and continues reading, or at least tries to pretend. You chuckle and go back to sleep. You get woken up the second time by Rose. You lift your head and look at her. Immediately, her cheeks start to get flushed again. 

" Sorry for bothering you, it's just that the dismissal bell just rang. " Rose states. 

You nod and grab your backpack. 

" Thank you. " You say before getting up and walking away. 

Rose was about to say something to you but you already walked away. She sulks as she gathers her stuff and leaves too. 

" Rose don't worry. There's still time to tell them. " The librarian encourages. 

Rose grins and nods. 

You figure that Rose wouldn't want anything to do with you. She's within the group of popular kids and you weren't, at least not anymore. The gossiping and constant thing where you think you're better than others wasn't something you wanted. So you decided to leave the group and from there the group you hung out with felt betrayed. So you don't talk to anyone from the group anymore. So you figure that if no one in the group doesn't want to talk to you, Rose wouldn't want to talk to you too. 

------------------------------

 The next time you bump into Rose is when she's sitting at the table that you and your group of friends usually sit. You suggest going to another table since you didn't want to bother her. But of course, your friends decide to do the opposite. They immediately sit next to Rose and turn to you and wait for you to sit in front of her. So with no choice, you sit in front of Rose. 

" Oh hey! Shouldn't we prepare for that English project? " Your friend asks your other friend. 

They immediately nod and runoff. 

You scoff as you watch them run to the other side of the library.

" Your friends are interesting people. " Rose says. 

" And annoying. " You respond

So you spend your entire lunch chatting with Rose and joking around. When lunch was over, you both end up walking the same direction the science building. Except you had your class on the first floor and Rose had her class on the second floor. Before she leaves she calls you one more time. 

" I really hope we could talk again. " Rose says. 

You nod. 

" Of course. " You respond. 

Rose flashes a smile at you and waves and you wave and turn around to walk to your class.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

  You discover Rose and you have similar interests music, singing, food etc. Eventually, that's what pulled the two of you to be closer even sometimes to the point where you hang out with her instead of your friends. However, your friend didn't mind. In fact, your friends were happy about your friendship with Rose. Since right away your friends could tell how much Rose likes you and they want the two of you together. Soon, the library became Rose's hangout place too. You would always be there with her and your group of friends. As usual, your friends would pretend to have something important to do and run off and spy on the two of you. The both of you were so used to it so you just make it seem like a normal thing. Sometimes the two of you hang behind the bookshelves, Rose would read while you sleep on her shoulder or her lap. 

Soon rumors started spreading about the two of you. It was easy for you to brush it off since you weren't apart of that crowd no more. However, for Rose, it was a different story. When her group of friends found out that she was hanging with you things between the group started getting rocky. You didn't want to be the reason why she loses her friends so you tell her that it would be okay if the both of you stopped hanging out. However, her response wasn't one that you expected. 

" How about we ignore the rumors and actually date? " Rose suggests.

You stare at her speechless for a few seconds. 

" Is it a bad idea? " Rose asks as she was starting to lose confidence. 

" No! It's not that but like wow... you like me? " You marvel. 

She chuckles. 

" Of course I do. I love how you're caring, talented, funny and warm. But the question is do you like me too? " Rose asks 

" Yeah, but how can I be dating someone like you? You're way out of my league. " You state. 

Rose chuckles as she places a kiss on your cheek. 

" But to me, you're enough. " Rose states. 

So the two of you would often go on dates just anywhere, always holding hands while sharing earphones and talking while music is being played through the earphones.The two of you would often sleep over at each other's houses. You stay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter