[N] (II) Is It That Hard To Tell? ( Jennie x You)

What If It's Your Last?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Wassap! " The other group says as the walk into Blackpink's waiting room. 

" What are you all doing here? " JIsoo asks 

" We're here for support. Duh. " Your group mate replies in a sassy manner. 

Jisoo snickers. 

" Looking for someone Jennie? " Your members tease 

Jennie rolls her eyes. 

" Don't worry, your lover is coming soon. Just want to make sure you're fed before you head up the stage. " They tease. 

Soon you enter the room with the other member beside you both of you carrying bags in your hands. 

" Why so much stuff? " Rose questions 

" We're grabbing dinner after. " You reply 

" What Jennie and you? " The members tease 

Jennie smacks them as there's a pink glow on her cheeks. 

" We can grab dinner anytime though. " You reply 

The members cackle while the Blackpink members are squealing. Jennie on the other hand turned red. 

" Wow so this kid does know how to bite! I'm so proud! " Your member comments as they pull you in for a group hug. 

" What in the world is going on... " You mutter 

" You've grown up! Our baby's grown! " They cry emotionally or at least pretend to. 

" You are all insane.. LET ME GO! " You grunt.

--------------------

The producers knock on the waiting room door informing the Blackpink members that they're going to be up in five minutes. So that's when your group and you cheer for them as you all head out and to your assigned seats. The stage lights turn on and next thing you know Blackpink was on the stage. You weren't sure if it was because of the lighting or if it's because it's a new era but Jennie looks amazing with her new hairstyle you were in awe throughout the performance. The members hit your shoulders to tease you but you shrug it away. As a senior to Blackpink you were genuinely proud of them, they managed to achieve a lot and you hope that there's more to come for them. 

After the recording, you all head to the parking lot and wait for the Blackpink members to head out and once they arrive you all drive to a resturaunt. You were about to sit next to Rose until Jisoo shoves you next to Jennie. You look at her confused but she just shrugs hiding the smirk that Jennie notices. You sit there and relax while your members are ordering the food. 

" And you kid you want anything else? " Your members ask 

" Nah I'm okay. " You reply.

The members snicker as you're too absorbed in your game. 

You were so into the game that you didn't notice that the food had already arrived. 

" What you're not eating? " Jennie asks 

" Ah. " You say before putting your phone away. 

-----------------

The members push Jennie and you to go buy drinks because they all claim that they're too full to move so here you two are buying drinks for the members. 

" Are you sure you can carry all that? It's literally for 7 people including yours. " Jennie asks

" Yeah. " You reply 

When Jennie tries to take the bag to help you, you glare at her. 

"YAH! " You yell. 

" Ah. That scared me. What's wrong with you? "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter