[N] Curtains Close FINAL PART (Rose x You)

What If It's Your Last?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       It has been three days since Irene's confessed. She decided to give you a few days to think about it and you agreed. You sat there thinking what are you going to do? There's a girl that fell for you for real when it should have just been a business thing. On the other hand, there's another girl that you love from the moment the two of you started dating in high school until now, she was all you could think of. You didn't want to hurt Irene but it also isn't fair to Rose. You groan as you slouch on the bean bag. 

" Now what? " You whine as you can see it's your manager calling you. 

" What is it? " You ask 

" The group is scheduled to have a photoshoot with BlackPink in two days. " Your manager says. 

You don't respond. 

" Hey, are you still there? " Your manager asks. 

" Oh yeah, I'm listening. I'll tell the members. Is there anything else? " You ask

" No that's it. " Your manager replies. 

" Alright. Bye. " You say before hanging up. 

You go out to the living room and announce the news to the members and watch while they jump up and down excitedly while cheering. You just ruffle your hair in a frustrated manner while heading back to your room. 

-----------------------------------------

" How are things going? " Irene asks

" Great. The members are celebrating in the living room because we have a photo shoot scheduled with Blackpink. " You reply 

" Whoa... that's a big thing. " Irene exclaims. 

" Yeah. It is. " You reply 

" Then why don't you seem as happy as your members? It's a huge thing! SM & YG in one photoshoot. " Irene states

" Irene, one of the members in Blackpink is my ex. " You state

There was silence for two minutes. 

" Ah I see, did things end in bad terms? " Irene asks

" No, we just broke up since I got into SM and she got into YG so there wasn't really much we could do. " You answer

Irene decided to not ask any more questions since it seemed like you weren't really in the mood to answer them.

-------------------------------

     You were somewhat dreading this day and wishing for it to be over really soon. You sat on the chair while make-up artists were applying makeup to your face and your other members too. The BlackPink members would be arriving soon so the photographer decides to start off the photo shoot with your group first and then when BlackPink arrives they can do their shots and then take the group shots together. As your hairstylist was fixing up your hairstyle, the members of BlackPink arrived and walked into the dressing room. You greeted them in the midst of getting ready. When your stylists confirm your look you head out of the dressing room and to the photoshoot set. Where you also end up bumping into Rose. 

" Sorry about that. " You apologize. 

Rose shakes her head with a forced grin. 

" Not a problem. " She replies. 

You nod. You were about to walk to the set when she stops you. 

" Can we talk? " She asks 

You ask the photographer how much extra time is left and when he gives you permission to talk with Rose, you head into a separate room with her. 

" So Irene and you huh? " Rose states. 

You nod awkwardly. 

" I have something to say about it. " You say

" What is there to say? Aren't you happy with her? " Rose questions. 

" The whole relationship is a set up by my agency. " You answer

Rose looks at you confused. 

" They decided to arrange it because my group wasn't doing well on the charts so they thought this would be able to promote the group and well it did but the thing is the relationship isn't real and I'm also hurting you again. " You state. 

Rose nods as she slowly takes in this information. 

" Do you have any feelings for her? " Rose asks trying to hide how eager she is for your answer. 

" She confessed to me a few days ago, but I don't know what to say to her because to me this whole thing was an act. There wasn't a second where you haven't left my mind when I was on those dates with her. I thought maybe if I went on the dates that we used to go to but with a different person then maybe I would get over you. But I can't. But at the same time, I can't hurt Irene. She doesn't deserve that. " You remark. 

Rose pulls you into her arms and you rest your head on her shoulder. 

" Take your time with this, for you, I will always wait. But promise me that you would never turn your back on me and go to someone else. " Rose says. 

You nod. 

She kisses your forehead. 

" I'll wait. " She says as she rests her forehead against yours. 

Your moment gets cut off when you feel your phone vibrate and check to see that it's your manager calling.

" You should probably get going now, they're probably starting the shoot. " Rose states. 

You nod and leave the room. 

Rose slips deeper into the couch and sighs in relief. A soft smile making its way onto her face, So you've never forgotten about her, maybe she won't have to learn how to live without you. 

--------------------------------

The photoshoot was going well, the weight seemed to disappear off your shoulders after that talk with Rose. You stood to the side waiting for the photographer's next instructions while Rose is busy talking to the producer. 

" Hey, they're calling for you. " Your member says while bumping your shoulder. 

You head over there and see what the producer has to say. 

" So we decided to include another corner of the photoshoot, a couple's special. " The producer says. 

You feel your throat get dry and your ears heat up. 

" Uh huh. " You say. 

" So I was talking to Rose to suggest some poses and I think she came up with some brilliant ideas. So would you like to try it out with her? After all, you are the same age as her so it would set up that same aged friend couple concept. " The producer asks

" Oh yeah uh sure. " You say. 

" Great, then you can head back into the dressing rooms and prepare for the next shots! " The producer says. 

You nod and head back to the dressing room to change. 

-----------------------------------------

When you come back out you noticed how the set has changed and the producer immediately calls you over to instruct you on how to pose with Rose. You nod. The set gave you huge flashbacks as it was school themed. The producer took the same aged couple thing seriously. You sat on the bench while Rose lays her head on your lap and the both of you look at each other with bright expressions. The next shot the both of you are sitting on desks right next to each other as you have you look like you're about to sleep while facing her and she's doing the same t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter