[N] Her Cute Barista (Rose x You)

What If It's Your Last?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                      The cafe's door bell jingles signalling that a new customer or customers have come. Four girls with hoodies and tight masks wrapped around their faces enter. It's understandable that fine dust in Korea is terrible but they look like a group of ninjas. You and your coworker Dylan turn to look at each other before you elbow him to go take their order. 

" Welcome to Bell's Cafe would you like to order for here or to go? " Dylan asks 

" We'll order for here. " One of the girls reply 

" Alright. Take a seat anywhere. Someone will come to serve you when you're ready. " Your coworker says before leaving. 

" I did my job. Now it's your turn to take one for the team and take their order. " Dylan states. 

You roll your eyes and nod. 

" You make it sound like I'm going on some secretive mission. " You chortle 

" In that case, I wish you luck my friend. " Dylan cackles before shoving you out of the kitchen. 

You almost fall flat on your face because of that shove Dylan gave you and you can clearly hear the kitchen staff trying to hold back their giggles. You turn and notice you've caught the attention of every customer in the cafe including the four ninja women or whoever they are. You grunt as you can feel blood rushing to your face. You notice the group of ninjas were staring at you signalling that they're ready to order. You grab your notepad and pen and walk over. 

" So what will you all have today? " You ask 

" Can we get the two cream pastas, sandwiches and the fruit waffle, " 

You jot all that down before looking up to them again. 

" And what would you like for drinks? " You question

" 1 Taro latte, hokkaido milk tea, green tea latte and a paradise tea. " 

" Alright and that will be it? " 

They all nod. 

You repeat the order again to make sure it's correct and once they nod you tell them that it will be ready in a few minutes before heading back into the kitchen. 

-----------------------------

" Unnie just how long are we going to keep our disguises it's suffocating me. " Lisa whines

" Alright, let's just take it off right now. It'll stop all the weird stares from being directed at us. " Jisoo replies. 

The four Blackpink members take off their masks and their hoodies and finally they're able to breathe freely. 

" So that coworker earlier was so cute don't you think? " Lisa squeals 

" Yes, they're cute no big deal besides we're not supposed to be romantically involved with anyone remember? " Jennie scolds while Lisa sulks. 

A few seconds later the Blackpink members see your other coworker Stella and you head to the little bar. The two of you were goofing around while making the drinks customers order.

" Tch. What's the whole point if they're cute or not anymore they're taken. " Lisa whines. 

However, Jennie and Jisoo end up scolding Lisa for squealing too loud when Stella wipes cream onto your cheek and you pout. The other girls turn and find Rose smiling to herself. 

" Oh and what might this be? What are you smiling about Rose? " Lisa teases 

" What? I just thought of something funny. " Rose defends 

" So that's why you were quiet the entire time.. you're interested in Lisa's cute coworker. " Jennie smirks 

" I AM NOT. " Rose whines 

" Oh please, everyone knows you're only quiet when you're sick or when you're in love and last time we checked we were all in good condition for our comeback. " Jisoo chortles

" But you're in even better condition now aren't you? " Jennie grins as she elbows Rose's side. 

" Shut up! Rose's cute

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter