[N] Turning Up (Jennie x You)

What If It's Your Last?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        You come back around six in the evening. You literally just sprinted into the bathroom and jumped over everything in your way. Your brother & you were invited to Justin's party and you had to pick up Jennie. 

When the warm water from the shower hits you, you sigh in relief. It's been a long day today and you were just hoping to spend the party with Jennie and your other friends. When you're finished showering you get out of the shower and dry yourself before wearing a robe. Then you proceed to blow-dry your hair and apply lotion to your face. When you're satisfied with your hairstyle you let out a confident smirk and walk out of the bathroom. You enter your room and pick out an outfit then you turn to your little perfume/cologne rows and pick out your favorite scent. You spray some on your shirt, the back of your shirt, and wrists and apply it onto your neck. You look at the clock and it was six forty-five. You decide to head over to Jennie's house since your promised to be there before seven.  

You were casual yet formal at the same time. You wore a black button up with jeans and had a leather jacket hanging on your arms. You put the jacket on the passenger seat of the car and reverse out of your driveway en route to Jennie's place. 

" Hey, babe. " Jennie greets as her red lipstick stains your cheek but you don't mind. 

" Hey, and you have got to stop with your obsession of marking me with your lipstick. " You respond

" I just want to make sure that when we arrive at the party everyone knows that you belong to someone. Me. " Jennie remarks

You kiss her and she hums. 

" I'm yours and yours only. " You say. 

" Good. Now let's go. I'm sure the others are waiting. " Jennie says. 

You and Jennie leave her house and drive to the location of the party. Justin & your brother & his friends are the first group that greets you. Then your friends. 

" You come over here for a minute I need to talk to you. " Dylan says as he pulls you away from Jennie. 

" What's up? " You ask 

" Chloe's coming to the party. " Dylan states

You choke on your drink. Jennie gives you a worried glance but you assure her that you're fine, or at least look like you're fine. 

" How are you sure that she's coming? " You ask 

" She asked Justin about you. So I'm certain. " Dylan replies 

You sigh.

" Are you going to tell Jennie? " He asks 

" Of course I am, I'm not going to wait until there's a scene to let her know. " You respond. 

" I have a feeling that Rose and Lisa told her already. " Dylan says as he's looking over to Jennie and the rest of your friends. 

You look over and you can tell that look. You look at Dylan before the two of you decide to return to the group. Jennie pulls you away from the group. 

" Please tell me you also just found out. " Jennie asks 

You nod. 

" Dylan just told me. Let's just leave. " You state holding her hand about to open the door Chloe is the one that comes through the door. 

Chloe and you were childhood friends. The both of you have hung out ever since you were both in diapers. You didn't know when but at some point in elementary school you figured out that you liked her. However, you decided not to tell her because you were afraid of her answer. But at some point, you confessed to her and you were the laughing stock of your whole graduating class. You felt hurt, angry, and betrayed. Your m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter