[F] Voice (Lisa x You)

What If It's Your Last?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" What are you doing just standing there in front of the door of her room just wake her up Lisa. We don't have time for this! " Jisoo groans. 

The Blackpink members were getting ready to leave but then they all realized they forgot one person you. If Rose didn't remind Jisoo then the group would have left without you. Jisoo sends Lisa to go wake you up but then she regrets that now. Jisoo is the only one who knows about her crush on you and sometimes she forgets. 

" Lisa if you don't wake her up, I'm gonna go in there. " Jennie threatens. 

" Alright alright alright. " Lisa pouts as she opens the door and enters your room. 

The other part of Blackpink lays on the bed sleeping still. Lisa smiles as she walks over to you. Compared to how intimidating you look on stage, when you're sleeping it's a different story. You were rolled in a burrito from your blankets while hugging a baymax plush. 

" Hey... Wake up. " Lisa softly calls as she gently shakes your body. 

You groan and sit up. Lisa bites her lip to prevent the dirty thoughts that are filling her head when you groaned. 

" Are we late? " You ask 

Lisa was dazed as her cheeks are burning. She's never knew you sound so hot when you've just woken up. Jisoo or Rose are usually the ones that wake you up if the group has a schedule. However, they just walk out like they're not effected by this. 

" Yep. I'll be outside. " Lisa replies as she quickly scurries

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter