Lunch Time

It's Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The dining area is a strange place.

It's not the venue. It's actually a really nice area even if the tables are a little too squished together.

But it's got this really weird segregation thing going on with the trainees. Like, everybody who's in the same class sits at the same table and that's about it. It happened at breakfast as well, and Youngjae couldn't help but notice how nobody sat with anybody not from their class. Even those who got thrown on to the diet plan sat with their classes, and not with each other.

As much as he loved his friends like Jihoon and Kenta, he still missed his other friends like Hyeob. To remedy this, he sat by himself at a table, walking right past his other friends, and waited for Hyeob to grab his food.

"Hyeob-hyung!" Youngjae waved the older over, already digging into his food. Hyeob could see all the strange looks Youngjae was getting, but he didn't care, missing the younger.

"Hey Jae," Hyeob slid in next to him, knocking their shoulders together. Youngjae could feel everybody's eyes still on him, but he didn't care. Chatting away with Hyeob like he hadn't a care in the world, soon others starting joining his table together as well. Bae Jinyoung joined them, as did Hyungseob from D, as well as Kim Taemin and Kim Taewoo from F Class.

"It's so weird how everyone has to sit in their classes," Hyungseob piped up, still munching on his food. "I don't get why people can't sit with whoever they want."

"I know right, hyung, it's so sad." Youngjae agreed, shoving a spoonful of his rice in his mouth. "And it's so hard when two people have the hots for each other as well."

There was a clatter of cutlery and suddenly everybody at the table was staring at Youngjae. Youngjae noticed them mid-bite, another spoonful of rice near his mouth.

"What?" Youngjae shoved the spoon his mouth, swallowing it quickly. "It's so obvious that Jinyoungie has feelings for Haknyeon-hyung."

Jinyoung hit the other male's shoulder, glaring at him.

"It s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter