Center Picking Pt. 3

It's Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey!" A voice called from the door. Hyeob barged in and grabbed Youngjae's wrist in a tight hold, dragging him out of the room.

"Bye papa," Youngjae managed to squeak out before the door slammed shut. Just as the door slammed shut, Taewoo and Eunki started running after the two only to be caught squished against the closed door.

Youngjae barely had any time to react before he was pushed into the another training room, already being bombarded by hugs from Jaehan.

"Hyung!" Youngjae said excitedly, happy to see the first person he made friends with. "You didn't move down!"

"Should I be insulted or not?" Jaehan deadpanned. 

"No! No! Of course not!" Youngjae yelled, tackling the older male in a hug. Hyeob soon jumped on to top of them as well, starting a mini dog pile. A few other trainees looked at them weirdly as they passed by. 

"Fags..." One of the whispered to themselves. Youngjae stilled, immediately leaping to his feet and standing in front of them.

"Who said that?" Junyoung and Dongsu both shook their heads rapidly, leaving Youngjae to stare at Wontak who stared at him with a sneer. "So it was you."

Youngjae immediately grabbed the older male, dragging him towards an empty room where there were no cameras or people. Wontak was surprised by the younger's actions, letting himself be dragged with no resistance. Youngjae threw the older up against the wall, pinning his wrists against the hard surface.

"You know, I really want to rearrange your face because that is the absolute worst thing to say to someone who is attracted to people of the same gender." Youngjae's fringe covered his eyes, making him appear darker and scarier. Wontak felt a shiver go up his spine. "But it'd be such a shame to do that when it's out of insecurity. Especially from someone who's so in denial."

"W-what?" Wontak stuttered, while Youngjae pressed closer to him, little by little. "I-I'm not in d-denial."

"Why are you stuttering then?" Youngjae almost purred. He could see Wontak gulping, his Adam's apple moving up and down.

"Because you're making me uncomfortable." Wontak managed to choke out. He was trying so hard to pull away but his body wasn't responding, instead falling deeper and deeper into Youngjae's eyes. He wondered how someone who was so cute and refreshing could also be so sinful and y. He wasn't expecting the younger to pull him in with a dark gaze, his eyes unwillingly following the younger's tongue swiping across his lips.

"You seem to be enjoying yourself." Youngjae leaned in an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter