Center Picking Pt. 5

It's Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngjae could feel the tense vibe coming from all the trainees as soon as everyone had moved back to set. He resumed his place next to Hyungseob, biting his lip when the older male looked at him nervously.

"You'll be fine," Youngjae promised, interlacing his fingers with the older male's. Hyungseob took a deep breath and tried to calm his racing heart, just as BoA walked in.

"Level A trainees, I hoped you prepared well in the hour you were given," BoA smiled, making all the other trainees clap.

"Yes," All A level trainees answered. Some voices shook, revealing the pressure they were feeling.

"Are you confident?" An awkward silence blanketed the set.

"Yes," Some of the trainees managed to stay confident while others stayed silent.

"Now then, we'll start the center selection to decide on who'll be the first center." Everyone clapped politely, the excitement in the room building up.

Even with how excited everyone was, Youngjae wasn't as invested as everyone else. There were some performances he was really interested in at the beginning. Woo Jinyoung's, for example.

He had never really noticed the youngest HF Music Company trainee before, despite many small interactions. But seeing him being so confident and exciting with his rap, made Youngjae see how cool the older male is. It's the same with Brand New Music's Park Woojin. Woojin might have just gained a new fanboy because the younger male loved his dancing performance so much, even though the feel might have not suited the song.

"You can do it," Youngjae cheered on Hyungseob just as he was called up. Hyungseob sent him a gracious smile before a shaken look flood his features again as he stepped on stage.

"The main character for tonight is me!" Hyungseob yelled just as the music started. An uneasy smile made it's way across his face as moved around the stage, as if talking to all the trainees. "Hi, I'm Ahn Hyungseob, in charge of 101's energy and endorphin. I stood on this stage to show myself. My name's character stands for 'bright' and 'fire'. Like the spirit you never expected from me. I hope we'll all stand together on a stage somewhere."

As much as Youngjae loved Hyungseob, it still made him cringe as the older male continues talking on and on. Youngjae would've preferred it if the older male just danced the whole time, but it was still hard watching Hyungseob struggle on stage by himself. He felt even worse when the o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter