Group Battle Evaluations Pt. 4

It's Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's the night of the performance, and Youngjae feels like he's going to have a heart attack.

It's not even because of the performance. Honestly, it's not.

But he will go crazy if Taemin goes to touch his hair one more time.

Taemin may be his father (not really) and Youngjae may love him lots, but if the older male doesn't stop touching his hair, he's going to cut a .

Everyone was fluttering around aimlessly. Some were getting their makeup done while others were still getting changed. Youngjae personally loved his outfit, he much preferred darker colors like red and black over lighter colors, and he finally got given stage clothes that he actually liked.

At first, he had objected to wearing makeup. In fact, he was one of the only trainees who didn't bother putting any makeup on at all, instead remaining bare faced, much to the chagrin of the other trainees. It took all of his group members to hold him down while the staff applied makeup to his face, making him struggle while his hyungs complained.

When he was finally done with makeup and hair, he pouted at his reflection in the mirror.

"I'm even paler than before!" Youngjae complained, looking at his pale reflection.

"That's a good thing," Hoorim tried to reassure him.

"It's really not, hyung," Youngjae wrinkled his nose cutely. "I already get told I look sick with my normal skin, I don't need to get any paler."

The other trainees who heard him sweat dropped, slightly jealous of how pale Youngjae's skin was. Youngjae wasn't really a fan of pale skin, he liked it better if he had a slight tan like Samuel, but he thinks he almost looks like a ghost.

"We're the first team up," Taemin screamed, wrapping his arms around Taewoo and having a small freak out in the hallway. Taewoo paid no attention to the younger's antics, instead gesturing for the team to join him in the backstage area.

"I'm so nervous," Youngjae patted his cheeks softly, trying to calm his pulsing heart. BoA appeared on the monitor, running the audience through how the show was going to work.

He was so nervous that he didn't hear the cue for them to go on stage, letting Taemin drag him by the wrist on stage.

Youngjae almost covered his ears at the amount of screams coming from the audience, smiling widely when he could hear a few people screaming his name.

"1, 2, 3, We are Produce 101's most charming group, 형형색색!" Hoorim introduced the group, everyone doing their own poses. Youngjae instead hugged the side of Taewoo's shoulder and smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter