Group Battle Evaluations Pt. 2

It's Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Every group and song has been decided now." Youngjae and Eunki playfully glared at each other. "It will be the first time nation's producers will evaluate you and see who will be in danger of being elminated. As for me, I will see you all in one week."

BoA walked out, leaving the trainee to disperse into their groups around the large room.

"Good luck, hyung-" Youngjae was about to go hug Hyungseob and Eunki before a hand grabbed the back of his shirt and started dragging him away.

"NO FRATERNISING WITH THE ENEMY!" Taemin yelled as he dragged Youngjae away. Youngjae could only wave weakly before letting his hyung drag him away.

They huddled near the wall, where all the signs were, dropping down on to the floor with their lyrics sheets in their hand. The conversation immediately shifted towards the center position, wondering who it would be.

"Lalala~ is a cheerful verse," Taemin pointed towards the verse on the paper. Certain sections of the song were sorted into different parts. The 'Lalala~' part was reserved for the center.

"I think it's between these two," Hoorim gestured to Jaechan and Jisung. 

"Then I think Jaechan can do this part better. I'm too old," Youngjae immediately started laughing. Meme lord Jisung strikes again. "It needs a natural charm."

"Hyung, smile." Taemin asked Jisung, the older male only being able to laugh in response. He immediately followed up with the 'Lalala~' part, making the whole group laugh. "He can do it too!"

"Jisung-hyung is like an artificial flavor," Taewoo interjected, still partially laughing. Jisung pouted while Jaechan and Hyunwoo laughed aloud. "Jaechan is natural."

"I had those days too," Jisung carried on. 

"We know, hyung." Jaechan waved him off, still laughing.

"So Jaechan is the center?" Hyunwoo asked, everyone still recovering from laughter.

"We can always change later if he's not that good." Youngjae interjected, sending everyone into a laughing fit. Jaechan looked at him, insulted, hitting Youngjae's arm out of embarrassment. The youngest male laughed good naturedly, eventually making Jaechan join in.

The general consensus seemed to agree that Jaechan was to be the center.

"Main vocal?" Taemin asked, his eyes immediately floated towards Youngjae. The youngest male didn't take notice of how the entire group turned towards him.

"I think Jaechan-h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter