Position Evaluation Pt. 4

It's Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I'm so exhausted," Youngjae complained to Eunki while they walked back towards their lunch table. He patted Sungwoon's shoulder as he walked past but didn't make any move to sit down next to him. As much as he loves his group members, there are times when he doesn't want to be around them, particularly because he has been roasted so much in the past two rehearsals by Jisung and Jaehwan that he low key wants to punch them both in the face.

Not to mention that Minhyun with all of his good looks and peacemaker skills sat there the whole time and laughed while Sungwoon was happy that it wasn't him getting roasted for once.

"I feel you, Jae." Eunki agreed taking a seat at his squad's designated table in the cafeteria. Said squad included Takada Kenta, Lee Insoo and Kim Yongguk but also had Kim Donghan and Byun Hyunmin depending on what time of day it is. They weren't the only ones sitting in a designated group, instead various cliques decorated the cafeteria.

Notable cliques included the flower boys, mainly consisting of Bae Jinyoung, Park Jihoon, Lee Daehwi, and Kim Samuel with Yuehua boys and Park Woojin joining them during lunch time. There was also the MMO gossip squad, with Daniel's, Seongwoo's and Woojin's family dynamics and the nation's third wheel, Kim Jaehwan sitting together. The NU'EST members were spread throughout the cafeteria as well, only Jonghyun and Minhyun choosing to sit together.

"Maybe you shouldn't diet, Jae." Kenta spoke up, eyeing Youngjae's tray which only had cooked mushrooms and a couple sandwiches on top.

"I'm not dieting, hyung." Youngjae bit into his sandwich, already feeling his mood improve. "I usually eat during the night when I'm meant to be sleeping."

"That's you going out for midnight snacks? Why didn't you sneak me some?" Hyunmin looked so betrayed that Youngjae couldn't tell the older male was joking, waving his arms about wildly while he tried to search for something to say. "You're good, Jae. I was just kidding." 

"Hey, I get enough of this from Jaehwan-hyung and Jisung-hyung, I don't want this to happen now too!" Youngjae complained, throwing a small fit. Kenta patted his head with a smile while still eating his food. Eunki laughed as well, flicking Hyunmin's forehead, making the other male pout as well.

Donghan saved Youngjae from his embarrassment, grabbing the younger male's arm and dragging him away from the table towards the foyer. Youngjae managed to grab his container of mushrooms before letting himself be dragged away, only to have a hand phone pushed into his hands while Donghan posed next to the plants.

"Really hyung?" Youngjae looked unimpressed, his lips in a thin line. 

Donghan pouted, putting his hands together and pleading for the younger to take a picture. "Please?"

The you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter