Pick Me Training Pt. 1

It's Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shoutout to dhidhi0495 for the upvote ;D

'Maybe it was for the best that I'm in C. Orange and pink definitely aren't my colors.' Youngjae thought as he lined up with the other C trainees. A and B level trainees stood in front of him, already in lines. There were idle bouts of banter between Youngjae and Jihoon before Yumi and Seokhoon had taken their positions on stage, in front of the large crowd of trainees.

"From today on, the title song practice will begin." Seokhoon read off his card. "We're giving you 10 minutes. Using your talent and ability, it is your job to memorize the song."

"Come on hyung, we got this." Youngjae automatically turned towards Jaehan, making him stare back in surprise.

"What do you mean?"

"You're a great vocal, hyung. I'm sure if I can mimic you I'll be able to do well." Youngjae smiled cheekily at Jaehan, making Jihoon hit Youngjae's shoulder.

"Hey! What about me?" Jihoon crossed his arms.

"No offense, hyung. But Jaehan's voice is better than yours. But if it makes you feel any better, we can all practice together." Jaehan blushed brightly at the comment, while Jihoon looked offended. Jihoon couldn't even get mad because Youngjae was so goddamn charming and didn't mean anything he said. "Come on, we're wasting time. Let's go, Jaehan-hyung."

"Okay then, just try to follow my pitch." Jaehan sang the song line by line, listening to make sure Jihoon and Youngjae were staying on pitch. Youngjae was doing just as well as he expected, able to sing the lines with ease. Jihoon had a bit of a tougher time, at times the pitch being too high out of his range for him to handle.

"Jihoon-hyung, you're just a little under the pitch." Youngjae stopped the older, having left Jaehan alone for the last five minutes to practice by himself. Youngjae himself sang the note, letting Jihoon mirror the note he was singing. When Jihoon had finally gotten the note, Youngjae had given him a thumbs up.

"Thanks, Youngjae." Jihoon rubbed his neck, giving Youngjae a grateful smile.

"No problem, hyung." Youngjae smiled.

When they returned to their lines, Yumi and Seokhoon looked at the whole group expectantly.

"Now we'll hear the song from each group."

As expected, the A group were expected to go first, leaving the rest of the groups to their own devices while they practiced. Youngjae and Jihoon practiced together again while Jaehan had gone to help his fellow MMO trainees with their vocals.

"Yah~ Jihoonie~" A voice called, a body clung to Jihoon's back.

"Yes, Hyeob-hyung?" Jihoon rolled his eyes playfully while Hyeob just smiled.

"This song's too high for me, I don't know what to do."

"Neith

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter