Position Evaluation Pt. 2

It's Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who wants to be leader?" Jisung asked aloud, making eye contact with everyone in the group. Youngjae puffed out his cheeks and avoided eye contact, laughing when Jisung moved his face in front of Youngjae's abruptly. "The leader is the most important."

"I've been leader in an earlier mission," Minhyun threw his little bit of experience out there.

"Sungwoonie-hyung," Jaehwan coughed, pointing a finger in Sungwoon's direction. Said male went silent and thought to himself while everybody turned their attention towards him.

It did make sense. He is the only A level in the group (apart from Youngjae) and had previously been the leader of the first '상남자' team. It seemed everybody had agreed with the suggestion, but Sungwoon didn't seem to have enough confidence to fulfill the role again.

"It was really difficult," Sungwoon confessed, wiping away the sweat on his neck. His voice was a little strained, Youngjae figured it had been due to a previous burden he had as leader. "No matter what the leader has to be good. I think hyung should do it."

Sungwoon pointed towards Jisung who considered the offer.

"What do you think about yourself, hyung?" Minhyun asked as well.

"He'll do it!" Youngjae cut the eldest male off, covering his mouth with one of his hands. Jisung was caught in mid-meme face, his eyes locked on to Youngjae's hand covering his mouth. "Hyung just didn't want to admit that he wants it anyway."

Youngjae sent a cheeky wink towards the camera before his hand was slapped away from Jisung's mouth, moving to take cover beside Sungwoon. Jaehwan grabbed the leader sticker from one of the crew members and stuck on Jisung's chest, who was positioned on one knee. Youngjae quickly moved so that it looked like Jisung was proposing, sneakily sending a signal to take a photo as he pretended to burst into tears.

Unfortunately for Youngjae, Jisung caught him and started chasing him around the set much to everyone else's amusement.

After their little chase scene, some order was finally restored to their small group.

Youngjae now sat next to Sungwoon, pouting about how Jisung had scolded him before, cuddling up with Sungwoon. Said male didn't even take any notice of the younger male climbing all over him.

"First, we need to settle the main vocal," Jisung decided after looking over the parts. "But the chorus part, I think it's good if Jaehwan sings it. I.O.I's main vocal was very high pitched and I think Jaehwan will be able to do it wel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter