Evaluations Pt. 1

It's Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What a weird hallway," Youngjae scratched his head as he entered the hallway. There was a large mirror on the side in the shape of three triangles. In front of that was bench that had a nametag and makeup supplies on it. Youngjae checked himself in the mirror and hoped shrugged, not caring how disheveled he looked, instead a running a lazy hand through his hair and yawning loudly.

He wasn't really sure of what to wear, so he just pulled out a button up white shirt with black pants and dark shoes.

'I'm not really cut out to be an idol,' He placed the nametag on his shirt carefully, grinning nervously, his eyes turning into crescents. 'But Ahyoung-noona said that this will be a good opportunity for me.'

His eyes found a camera, moving towards it immediately, immersed in his reflection.

"This is so strange," Youngjae grinned brightly, sending a peace sign towards the camera. He even threw in a wink for good measure, bursting out laughing afterwards in embarassment. "I hope I do well."

He sent one more bright look towards the camera before making his way into the huge room, multiple pairs of eyes looking right in his direction.

He could whispers linger throughout the room but none managed to reach his ears. He looked at the monitor at the back, smiling as he saw his company's logo pop up.

Looking around the room, he narrowed his eyes as he looked at all the companies and saw anybody he knew.

'Let's see. Yuehua? Ooh, UNIQ and WJSN are signed there but I don't know any of the trainees. MMO? Never heard of it. Oh my god, Pledis and Brave Entertainment are here. I've been a fan of NU'EST and BigStar forever. There's a lot of small companies. And everyone came in groups? Be still, my heart.'

"Hello. I'm Jung Youngjae from Dream Tea Entertainment. Nice to meet you." He smiled brightly and looked at the seats. Everyone was seated in the higher seats but he didn't really take any notice, already moving towards the end seat.

"I'm sitting on seat 101 on Produce 101. Haha, I'm so funny.' He giggled to himself as he watched all the new trainees coming in.

'I feel like a fanboy who's meeting idols for the first time.' Youngjae slapped himself lightly on the side of the head, already starstruck by the companies coming in. 'CUBE is here, and so is Fantagio. Why is everybody here so good looking? There's too many beautiful people here. Maybe I should leave.'

Thankfully, nobody was taking any notice of Youngjae, too busy looking at all the trainees that were flooding in. Nobody was really socializing with anybody outside of their company, making Youngjae think that they were all snobs. But then again, it's only the first meeting, so there's still plenty of time to form friendships with other people.

When all the seats had finally been filled, he was relieved by the amount

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter