Re-Evaluation

It's Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day of the re-evaluations finally came.

Youngjae honestly felt he did all the practice he could over the past three days.

Even amidst all the midnight snacks with Hyungseob and eventually Seonho (the younger needed five meals a day, Youngjae couldn't help but sneak the younger some more food), hanging out with Taemin and Taewoo and even getting Hyeob to help with his dance, he felt like he was in a place where he did the best he can and now he needs to wait for the result.

Youngjae felt like Kenta and Jihoon would be moved up. Kenta was such a natural on stage with his expressions and he was a really good dancer as well. Jihoon was just gifted as a dancer and picked up the dance moves with ease, showing off his visual during the re-evaluation.

Youngjae knew that he wasn't that great at dancing. Even though he could perform all the moves, it wasn't with the same fluidity or sharpness that Kenta and Jihoon had, instead relying on his facial expressions to save him. He focused on maintaining stable vocals during his re-evaluation, trying to express everything through his voice and hoping that it would be enough to get him up to A.

It's weird, feeling nervous. Youngjae hates the feeling as he sits with the rest of the C group in the practice room. Even when Yumi walks in, he's too nervous to think about how beautiful she is, instead focusing on what grade he's got.

"After a hard discussion, we've decided your final grades. A total of 18 trainees have been reassigned to different classes."

Youngjae's heart dropped in his chest. 18 trainees? That means only two people are staying in C, but everyone else is either moving up or down. Youngjae's knees were shaking, making Jihoon grip his hand tightly. Jihoon sent him a comforting smile, making Youngjae nod and stop shaking.

"Come out and get your grades when I call your name." Everybody stood up, the whole class was shaking in their shoes.

Youngjae stood between Kenta and Jihoon, holding both of their hands tightly. He tried so hard to stay silent until his name was finally called. He walked up and thanked Yumi before peeking at his card, a ghost white expression coming across his face. He bowed once more before resuming his place between Kenta and Jihoon.

When Kenta walked up, Jihoon noticed the ghost white expression on Youngjae's face and pulled him i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter