Position Evaluation Pt. 5

It's Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jae! Wait up!" Jihoon's voice echoed behinds him. Youngjae stopped immediately to face the elder male, wiping his face of any emotion.

"I'm sorry, Jihoon-ssi. I really must be going," Youngjae tried to leave but Jihoon gripped his right bicep and twirled him back around.

"Please? I just want to talk for a few minutes," Jihoon's voice sounded so hopeful that Youngjae almost considered giving in. Almost.

"I'm sorry, Jihoon-ssi. If I don't leave now, I'll be late for my next class." Youngjae did a full ninety degree bow before scampering off down the end of the hallway.

"But it's lunch time," Jihoon muttered as he returned to the cafeteria.

On the opposite side of the hallway, two heads popped out as they laughed silently to themselves.

"Jae-hyung, that was hilarious," Samuel tried to contain himself but a few giggles left his lips uncontrollably.

"It's not the end just yet," Youngjae put his finger against his lip. "We'll go on for tomorrow and then see if Jihoon-hyung deserves it still or not?"

"Deal," They high-fived each other happily.

--

"Jae? Are you free now?" Jihoon's voice called out behind him. Youngjae started to panic internally because he wasn't expecting to see Jihoon until later on in the day.

"I'm sorry, Jihoon-ssi. I'm meeting Sungwoon-hyung for practice right now," Youngjae lied through his teeth. Hopefully Jihoon didn't see Sungwoon heading in the direction of the cafeteria.

"But Jae, if you'll just let me explain-"

"You don't have to Jihoon-ssi," Youngjae cut him off, holding up his hand. He took a step forward and took one of Jihoon's hands in his. "I know that I haven't been treating you with respect and I apologize for it. Now you don't have to worry about it anymore. I'll be taking my leave now."

Youngjae dropped Jihoon's hand and quickly headed down the hallway until he was out of sight. He clutched his chest and he leaned against the wall sliding down it.

What was this feeling? Youngjae's face had heated up spectacularly, sweat gathering in the center of his palms.

"But that's not what I wanted," Jihoon grumbled as he was forced to watch Youngjae's retreating back. Again.

--

"Hyung?" Samuel's voice snapped Youngjae out of his stupor.

"I'm sorry, Muel-ah, what were you saying?" Youngjae tried to put all of his attention on the younger male.

"I think we should stop pranking them now," Samuel tried to keep his voice down.

They were sitting in the cafeteria for dinner but they had claimed a small spot in the corner that only had three seats around it. The spare seat had yet to be filled but they had waved away any of their friends that tried to sit there.

"Why? What's wrong?" Youngjae furrowed his eyebrows, a concerned look on his face.

"Jihoon-hyung hasn't been himself lately," Samuel played with his food nervously. "We had a rehearsal before dinner and he looked so out of it. Like his mind was somewhere else. I think this is affecting him more than you think, Jae-hyung."

"Do you forgive him, Muel-ah?" Youngjae looked at the younger seriously. Even if it was just a prank, Youngjae knew that the younger's males feelings were still hurt.

"I do," Samuel no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter