First Elimination

It's Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Walking into the elimination is extremely important. Literally, walking in is extremely important. As soon as you reach the stage, you have to strike a pose that appeals toward the National Producers and hope you get screen time.

Being the only trainee from Dream Tea Entertainment was depressing because he was meant to be doing the entrance by himself. But he managed to convince the producers to do it with someone else, eventually clinging on to Bae Jinyoung.

Jinyoung didn't mind in the slightest, agreeing in the hope that he'll show a different kind of image.

When they walked out, everybody went crazy.

Youngjae and Jinyoung had decided to go with something on the y side, eventually settling on Trouble Maker. Jinyoung had taken on the role of Hyunseung while Youngjae gave in and did Hyuna. They sent a sultry gaze towards the camera before moving closer until their lips were an inch away.

The cameras zoomed in immediately only for them to burst apart and straighten their clothes as if they've been caught before looking at each other and laughing loudly as they headed towards their seats.

Of all the entrances, Youngjae favored RBW's and Brand New Music's. He might be a little biased because he has a fan crush on the RBW trainees (except Hwanwoong, Youngjae wants him to burn) and he is also dazzled by Kim Donghyun's good looks and is unable to speak a coherent sentence in his direction.

Youngjae was lucky enough that not only did he get to sit next to Jinyoung, he was also seated next to Kenta. Now he had people who he could mumble to and squeeze life the out of while he waited in anticipation. To calm himself, he started singing random songs under his breath.

"What am I doing?" Youngjae asked the PD before looking at the stickers of all the trainees.

"You're going to choose who you think should be the visual center of Produce 101,"

"Visual center? Oh no." Youngjae pulled his hair, giggling nervously. "I've already received bribes from others so I could pick them. Jinyoungie even said that he would revoke our friendship if I didn't choose him."

Youngjae looked through all of the pictures carefully, squinting his eyes as he thought nervously. As soon as he found his picture, he immediately walked in the other direction.

"Who are the first place nominees?"

"Jihoon and Jinyoung."

Youngjae looked as if he was just shot in the heart. Why, of all the trainees, was it that the two people who threatened to revoke their friendship if Youngjae didn't pick them, become the top two picks.

He loitered around for a little bit longer before peeling a sticker off the wall and holding it in front of the camera.

"I think people are most attractive when they get that glint in their eyes when they're talking about something they're very passionate about and when they're dancing they have such a graceful spirit. But I'm also shallow in the fact that I also go off how their face is. But spending time around him definitely made me think how handsome and charismatic he really is." Youngjae cracked up and quickly told the PD his choice before leaving the room quickly.

"How'd it go?" Daehwi asked, waiting around for Youngjae outside the set.

"It went alright."

"Who'd you choose?" Youngjae whispered his choice, just as Jihoon and Jinyoung had turned down the hallway.

"Jae," Jihoon said seriously. Youngjae took one look at their serious expressions before running off in the opposite direction, Jihoon and Jinyoung chasing him loudly around the building.

Samuel eventually turned down the hallway as well, seeing Daehwi looking in the other direction with his hands covering his large smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter