Center Picking Pt. 2

It's Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After finally managing to detach himself from Taemin, and saying his goodbyes to Haknyeon and Jinyoung, Youngjae could finally make his way to the D training room. Everybody was lazing around, excited to finally have been given a break and everyone was split off into small groups, lying down and chatting idly.

D class was a bit of a scary place for Youngjae, due to him not knowing the majority of the people in the room. Some people had not even bothered to converse with him when he tried to talk to them, instead dismissing and ignoring him.

Youngjae quickly zipped to Taewoo's side, wrapping his arms around him and hiding behind his back.

"Are you alright, Jae?" Taewoo paused his conversation with Eunki and Jung Jung to check on his 'son'.

"I'm fine, thanks papa." Youngjae hid his face in Taewoo's chest, making the other smile softly. Eunki and Jung Jung cooed at the shorter male while Youngjae relaxed himself in Taewoo's embrace.

"We were just talking about how Eunki and Jung Jung both do contemporary dance." As if to demonstrate, both Eunki and Jung Jung managed to stretch their leg until they held it above their head. Youngjae watched them in amazement, jumping up and down excitedly.

"I can't do that," Youngjae stopped jumping but still had a smile on his face. "But I can do this."

Youngjae immediately dropped down into split, Taewoo covering his own crotch in pain just by watching the younger. Eunki and Jung Jung laughed and clapped before dropping into the splits next to him, making a triangle with their legs.

One of the camera men went over and videoed their antics, taking note of the perfect triangle their legs had formed.

The other Yuehua trainees popped over by them, clapping at the triangle the other three had formed. Youngjae immediately jumped up and hid behind Taewoo.

"You don't need to be scared of everybody you meet, Jae." Taewoo ruffled his hair.

"Tall people are scary, okay, papa?" Youngjae peeked out from behind Taewoo's back.

"I don't think you have anything to worry about, Jae." Eunki pulled Youngjae next to him. "Euiwoong is even shorter than you are."

Euiwoong let out an indignified squawk while Justin, Seunghyuk and Jung Jung laughed at him. Youngjae shifted over until he was standing right next to Euiwoong.

"Tall people are jerks right?" Youngjae crossed his arms and glared at the taller boys, making them stop laughing and look at Youngjae in shock.

"I know right?" Euiwoong agreed, both shorter males walking off to a separate part of the room while Taewoo could only watch their antics with a soft smile on his face.

After finding out that Youngjae was older, ("That means you have to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter