Chapter 29: HeeSica

Never Lose Hope

 

[The next day]

Taeyeon is still at the hospital and everyone is still worrying. But Heechul starts his move to prove that his feeling for Jessica is sincere.

[At the restaurant]

“Order what you want to order” Heechul said.”Heechul, why do you like me all of a sudden?” Jessica asked but Heechul ignored her question and stood up and pulled out a ring. “That is the ring that you gave Tiffany when you propose to her as your girl right?” Jessica asked. Heechul nodded. “Because I love her at that time”

“But still Tiffany is the owner of that ring…if you want to give me a ring, don’t use that ring, that belongs to Tiffany” Jessica complaint. “This ring is owned by my mother before she died. Before the accident happens when I was 8 years old” Heechul explains. “She said that I will only give this to a person I really love…that’s why I’m giving this to you” Heechul continued.

[Flashback]

Tiffany and Jessica decided to go to the Beach and requested Heechul, Leeteuk and Taeyeon.

Heechul is now awake and saw Tiffany with someone. “Tiffany, who is she?” “Jessica Jung!” Jessica suddenly said, happy. “Heechul-imnida” Heechul bowed and Jessica bowed back. *Jessica looks better between the two of them* Heechul thought. “What are that things for?... baggage?” Heechul asked. “ahh…we are here because we want to invite you to go to the Beach together” “MWO?” Leeteuk and Heechul look shocked and panicking. “I’ll take a bath first!” Heechul said “but I woke up first before you!” Leeteuk replied “It’s your fault by not taking a bath early!” Heechul said.

[End of Flashback]

[Another Flashback]

While Heechul is splashing water over Taeyeon and Tiffany on the beach. Jessica borrowed Heechul for a while to tell something. “Heechul, I know that you love Tiffany?” Heechul nodded “I want to say that…I like you…but I’m not asking you to like me too…I just want you to know my feelings for you” Heechul nodded again and suddenly said “are you finish talking?” Jessica nodded “then let’s go back there” Heechul suddenly said and walk away. *don’t let my feelings get confused, Jessica* Heechul thought.

[End of Flashback]

“Jessica, accept the ring and be my girl” Jessica was giggling and accept the ring without hesitations.

 

Heechul hugged Jessica. “Can we go to the cemetery and visit my parents?...I’ll introduce you to them” “Of course”.

[At the cemetery]

“Umma, Appa, here is my girl…I love her at first sight…But you know, at that time, I loved two people, but then I realized Jessica is better” Heechul said. “It means at first you saw me, you have feelings to me already?” Jessica asked. Heechul nodded. “I’m sorry Jessica, I’m bad. At that time, I love the both of you and I don’t know who I will choose. Please forgive me.” Heechul knelt down and apologized. “It’s okay…the important is the present, just forget the past” Jessica smile and grabbed Heechul to stand up.