Last Chapter: Happiest moment of my life

Never Lose Hope

 

[After One year]

[Taeyeon’s POV]

It’s been Five months when my colon cancer stop. I can’t believe that miracle is real. Everyone was very happy for me and of course I was very happy for myself too. This is the happiest moment of my life; I was healed from my colon cancer. And I’m happy that Siwon is a part of our friends now. Tiffany and Siwon are together now, Heechul and Jessica too…I’m very happy for them. And….of course…Leeteuk and I are still together.

 After writing all the information about myself in my diary, I go downstairs to find some food to eat. While eating, my friends came. “Taeyeon-ah!!” Jessica and Tiffany run towards me and hugged me. “WE HAVE GOOD NEWS!!” They continued. “What is it?” I asked in confusion. “SMEnt will conduct an audition!!” “We can audition!!” Leeteuk and Heechul suddenly said and join the hug. Then Heechul suddenly broke the hug “It’s because Siwon…he talks to her father that there are five people who want to audition” Heechul explained. “Jinjja? Gomawo~~” Taeyeon bowed at him. Siwon just smiled. “Is your father what?...SMEnt owner?” Taeyeon suddenly asked “No, I am a son of SMEnt Manager” Taeyeon nodded in understanding.

 

 

 

On the day of the audition, my friends and I have chosen to perform individually except for Jessica and Heechul.

I performed hush, hush. Tiffany performed Umbrella, Leeteuk performed Honey while Jessica and Heechul performed Barbie Girl.

(A/N: In real life, they perform it in one of their concert / Live performance)

Siwon was happily watching his friends beside the stage. *they have very good talents* Siwon thought.

 

After the audition, Heechul, Taeyeon and Leeteuk went to Leeteuk’s house while Tiffany and Jessica visit Tiffany’s father at the cemetery. After a couple of hours, Siwon called Leeteuk “Yoboseyo?” Leeteuk answered his cellphone. “It’s me, Siwon. I have good news!” Siwon said. “What is it?...are we accepted?” Leeteuk asked. “Yes, You are accepted…the very good news is, all of you are accepted!” Siwon said excitedly. “Gomawo~~!!” Leeteuk said.  Leeteuk run excitedly towards Heechul and Taeyeon who are playing cards. “Yah! Good news!” Leeteuk said. Heechul said. Heechul and Taeyeon stopped playing for a while and pay attention to Leeteuk. “What is it?” Heechul asked. “WE ARE ACCEPTED!!” Leeteuk shouts happily. Heechul and Taeyeon's eyes widened. “Jinjja?” Taeyeon said. Heechul and Taeyeon stood up and grouped hugged. “Let’s call Tiffany and Jessica” Leeteuk suggested.

 

“Yoboseyo?” Tiffany answered her phone. “Yah! All of us are accepted!” Leeteuk said. “Yah! Don’t joke” Tiffany faked a smile. “I’m not Kidding” Leeteuk said. “Tiffany, all of us were accepted” Taeyeon suddenly shouts from behind Leeteuk. Tiffany's eyes widened “Oh! Jinjja?”. “We will celebrate it here at my house so go early, okay?” Leeteuk suddenly said then they hung up.

“Cheers!!” Everyone raise their glasses and drink. “Congratulations to all of us~~” Jessica said.

 

[After 5 days]

Everyone gathered to Leeteuk’s house to chat before they go to SM Entertainment. They were getting ready for their training. Everyone is excited and slightly nervous. “I can’t believe that this will happen” Taeyeon suddenly said and everyone smiled. “I’m really nervous” Taeyeon continued. Leeteuk went to Taeyeon and hugged her “I’m always here beside you…if you need comfort I’m always here” Leeteuk said. Taeyeon smiled. Suddenly, Heechul went to Jessica and copy what Leeteuk do to Taeyeon. “Jessica, are you nervous? I’m here to comfort you okay” Everyone laugh.

 

After a couple of hours, Siwon already arrived at Leeteuk’s house to send them to SM Entertainment.

 

------------------------------SKIP-----------------------------

 

 

 

[After 2 Years of training]

 

“The new two groups who will debut this year will be released soon. This girl group consists of three members and the boy group consist also of three members.” The T.V. reporter said.

 

----------------------------------------

A/N: That’s the ending….

Please read the sequel. “New Life [Never Lose Hope Sequel]” please subscribe on it.

Gomawo~~

Please wait for the Sequel .. "NEW LIFE [NEVER LOSE HOPE SEQUEL]"