Chapter 1: Good Morning!

Never Lose Hope

(A/N:  When TAEYEON is speaking I’ll use color VIOLET, for LEETEUK is color BLUE)

Taeyeon woke up early when her cellphone vibrated because someone called.

[Taeyeon’s POV]

I woke up early today because someone called in my cellphone.“Ahh~ it’s too early”I said while stretching. I took a look at my cellphone and Leeteuk is the one who is calling. I hurriedly picked it up. “Yoboseyo?” “TAEYEON-ah” he shouted. “ahh~ my ears” I murmured. “Did I hurt your ears?”Leeteuk asked. ”No, it’s ok”“Oppa, why did you call this early?”I suddenly asked. “I’m in the airport right now, didn’t I tell you about my arrival?” Leeteuk answered. Then I suddenly remember that he called me last week to tell about his arrival.“ “Oh, I remember, sorry I forgot” "You easily forget it?” Leeteuk said and I can feel that he was disappointed. “Mianhae” I said. “Taeyeon-ah, come on fetch me here!” “Ah ok, I’ll just prepare” “I’ll wait for you, bye” Leeteuk said “Bye”and we hang up. “This is what I’m waiting for” I said to myself.

I hurriedly take a bath and wore something comfortable. I fix my hair too.

[End of Taeyeon’ POV]

[At the Incheon Airport]

[Leeteuk’s POV]

I’m waiting for Taeyeon to fetch me then finally I saw her. 

“TAEYEON-ah” I wave. “Oppa!” she waved back and run towards me. She smiled at me. *I miss her smile* I thought. “You still has a baby face and nothing changed” I said. “You too. You’re still cute for this past 2 years, it’s been a long time but felt like just a month because your face nothing changed” she replied. “We’re really soul mates” I said while laughing then she laughs too. The conversation became silent. Then I broke it by asking her. “Are you Hungry?" “Yeah, I didn’t ate breakfast” she answered.

[At the Restaurant]

“What do you want?” I asked her. “I want vanilla ice cream with chocolate toppings” She answered. “It’s too early to eat ice cream” “You’re asking me what I like, right?” “yes” “and that’s what I Iike” “You’re still naughty until now, you haven’t changed……nothing’s changed” “faster….just buy food, you’re talkative” "ah ok ok…..Miss can you give me Vanilla Ice cream with chocolate toppings and the other one is Kimchi, How much it is?” I asked the counter. “P231 sir” the counter replied.

Taeyeon and I go to the available seats where no one is sitting. Finally, we eat. I stopped my food and stare at Taeyeon who is her Delicious ice cream. *She’s so cute* I thought.

[End of Leeteuk’s POV]