Chapter 12: What if?

Never Lose Hope

 

[Next Day]

[Leeteuk’s POV]

I’ve waited for Taeyeon a long time but why Taeyeon still not here? She is here in this time. She didn’t practice yesterday so I hope she can practice today. “I’ll call her” I said to myself. I get my cellphone and start to call her “Yoboseyo?” she answers her cellphone “TAEYEON-AH, WHY ARE YOU STILL NOT HERE? IT’S TIME TO REHEARSE” I shouted “Mianhae, I can’t go” she replied “Wae?” I asked in concerned “I feel sick” she said “WHAT? YOU ARE SICK?.....I’ll go there, I’ll take care of you” I was shocked that she was sick “no need oppa, my appa is taking care of me” “I knew your appa  is in the work” “he is absent today because of me” I nodded. “Goodbye oppa, I need to take a rest” “Ok, bye, take care” and we hang up.

Even though Taeyeon is not around, I continue my rehearsal. I trust Taeyeon that she will make it even though only last five days preparation for the audition. “I hope Taeyeon will be okay tomorrow so that we can rehearse again together” I said to myself.

I started my rehearsal still thinking of Taeyeon. I can’t control myself. *What if I go to their house?* I thought, thinking about coming to Taeyeon’s house.

[End of Leeteuk’s POV]

[In Taeyeon’s House]

“TAEYEON-AH” Leeteuk shouted towards Taeyeon’s house’s gate. “TAEYEON-AH” still no answer. I called her by her cellphone and she answers “Yoboseyo?” “Taeyeon-ah, where are you?” I asked “I’m with appa, we are here in the hospital to check my condition” Taeyeon answer. But the real is Taeyeon is playing with her cousin who just arrived a while ago. “ahh~... I’m outside your house, can I enter?” Leeteuk suddenly asked “Mwo?” Taeyeon was shocked “I’ll clean your house can I? You’re sick right? It will not be okay if they’re so many dusts” “Of course oppa, you can” Taeyeon happily agreed “I’ll clean it now, Taeyeon-ah” and they hanged up. “Who is he?” Taeyeon’s male cousin asked “He is Park Jung-soo but you can call him Leeteuk, he is my boyfriend” “ahh…..is he handsome?” he suddenly asked “of course…my taste in picking boys is good” Taeyeon said jokingly then they laughed. “Why did you lie that you are sick?” “Oppa…it’s hard to explain, I’ll explain it next time…but don’t think that I'm doing this because I don't love him, I love Leeteuk so much….oppa~ you will not understand this for now but someday you will know why I'm doing this” I explained.  

[Leeteuk’s POV]

I started cleaning her house. I wiped the dirt on the table of the living room then I dusted off the dirt on the floor. I arranged the pillows on the sofa properly. Next the dining room, I dusted off the dirt on the floor then I threw it in the trash can near the gate. Suddenly, I saw familiar person *Taeyeon and her appa is now here…but that is not a figure of her father….who is he?* I thought

-----------------------------------

annyeong~ angELFstring here~ the co-author of this fic .. i just wanna plug my own fanfic.

The One I Hated Is The One I Love starring You, Henry Lau and Lee HongKi

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/90510/the-one-i-hated-is-the-one-i-love-henrylau-kpop-leehongki-snsd-superjunior

tHAEnKyu ^^

angELFstring

~>mrs.LAU