Chapter 14: Now I know

Never Lose Hope

 

[Leeteuk’s POV]

I started cleaning Taeyeon’s bedroom. I first arranged her table, I arranged the books, notebooks and papers. Then I opened the drawer so that I can arrange the things inside. Suddenly, I saw a paper *it looks like a paper from a hospital* I thought. I tried to read the paper then I saw something that is written on it *Cancer?* I was shocked of what I read. “Taeyeon has a cancer? Why did Taeyeon didn’t tell this to us?” I said to myself. I hurriedly run towards the Living room to talk to Heechul who is sleeping.

[In the Living room]

“HEECHUL, HEECHUL” I was running while shouting “WAE?...CAN'T YOU SEE I’M SLEEPING?” he stood up and shouted at me. “Taeyeon” I said “what’s about her? Did something happened” Heechul suddenly asked with concern “read this” I let Heechul read the paper. Heechul's eyes widened. “MWO?” Heechul was shocked. “Now I know why she easily gets tired…and she is not attending our rehearsals” Heechul nodded “yeah…and that’s why she is telling lies to you that she is sick but actually we went to Lotte World a while ago to celebrate because I’m from New York, I just arrived here yesterday night” “Now we know about her secrets” I said “Yeah” Heechul nodded. “But wait…when will you come back to New York?” I suddenly asked “I will not come back there” He replied “Wae?” I asked “I live here, I just went to New York because I knew New York is a nice country and besides I’m living alone because my parents already died because of a car accident when I was 8 years old…but Taeyeon’s parents treats me as their own child also so that’s why I owe Taeyeon a lot” Heechul shared his story “ahh” I nodded “Where’s your other relatives?” I suddenly asked “we don’t have communication anymore and I don’t know why” Heechul replied and I just nodded.

[End of Leeteuk’s POV]

Taeyeon finished showering and she saw Heechul and Leeteuk talking about their past lives. Suddenly, Taeyeon interrupted them.

“It looks like you are now friends” Taeyeon teased. Heechul and Leeteuk rolled their eyes “oh? What’s the problem with it?” “Problem? You are the one who have a problem here” Leeteuk stood up “me? Wae?” Taeyeon asked in confusion “we knew you secret Taeyeon-ah…..looks at this” Leeteuk handed the paper that he saw in her drawer. Taeyeon gasped. Suddenly looked at Leeteuk “So you knew it” Taeyeon said and about to cry. Heechul was sad and don’t know what to say. “Mianhae…if I did not tell it to you earlier” Then Taeyeon’s tears fell. Leeteuk looked away because he don’t want to see the tears in Taeyeon’s face and still he can’t believe about Taeyeon’s condition then tears in his face also fell. Silence between the conversations followed. Heechul walks towards the door because he doesn’t want to cry and he doesn’t want to hear their conversation about Taeyeon’s condition. *I can’t believe that this will happen to her* Heechul thought.