Chapter 25: Beach!!

Never Lose Hope

 

[The next day]

[Still Tiffany's POV]

It was early 4am in the morning when we started to go to Leeteuk’s house so that they can prepare and we can go to beach early.

Knock! Knock! I knocked on the door of Leeteuk’s house. “Why is his gate is not lock?” Jessica asked. Then, the door suddenly opens…Good Morning!” I greeted Leeteuk. “Good Morning!...go inside”

“Who is she?” Leeteuk asked. “She is Jessica…my cousin” “oh~ nice to meet you…Leeteuk-imnida” Leeteuk bowed. “Where’s Heechul and Taeyeon?...still asleep?” Leeteuk nodded. “Leeteuk-ah, Jessica has a question” Jessica was confused but then she remembered “ahh…why is your gate not locked?” “I just forgot to lock” Jessica nodded in understanding "but...always remember that there are many thiefs, so be careful" Jessica advised. "Jessica, he is older than you" I whispered to Jessica.

Heechul is now awake and saw Tiffany with someone. “Good morning Tiffany...oh? who is she?” “Jessica Jung!” Jessica suddenly said, looking excited. “Heechul-imnida” Heechul bowed and Jessica bowed back. “What are that things for?" Heechul was pointing to our luggage. “ahh…we are here because we want to invite you to go to Beach together” “MWO?” Leeteuk and Heechul look shocked and panicking. “I’ll take a bath first!” Heechul said “but I was awaken up first before you!” Leeteuk replied “It’s your fault by not taking a bath early!” Heechul said.

[End of Tiffany’s POV]

Tiffany and Jessica are just watching Leeteuk and Heechul fighting with each other of who will take a bath first. Suddenly, Taeyeon was awaken up because of Leeteuk’s and Heechul’s noise. “YAH!...Keep Quiet” Taeyeon complained but the two boys fighting ignored her and still fighting. “Annyeong! Jessica-imnida” Jessica suddenly bows to Taeyeon. Taeyeon smiled and bowed back to Jessica “Taeyeon-imnida” “we will go to beach and we are inviting you that’s why we are here” Jessica happily said. Taeyeon nodded in understanding. “She’s so calm…unlike the two” Jessica whispered to Tiffany *that’s why the two are fighting of who will take a bath first?* Taeyeon thought. “YAH!!!...LADY’S FIRST!!” Taeyeon shouted at the two boys fighting. Tiffany and Jessica were shocked. “Ahh…I was wrong…she will also fight just for the comfort room” Jessica said then the two of them laughed.

After a couple of hours, everyone is ready. Tiffany is trying to call Siwon but his cellphone was turned off. Tiffany was worrying. *Will he join or not?...no, I trust him and he already said that he will join me with my friends* Tiffany thought. “Let’s go Tiffany!” Heechul said to Tiffany. Tiffany faked a smile.