Chapter 27: Unexpected Confession

Never Lose Hope

 

Tiffany was alone in the cottage crying when Siwon came. Tiffany stood up in shock and wiped her tears immediately. “When did you arrive?” Siwon ignored Tiffany’s question “Are you crying?” “Ani…” “You are” Siwon suddenly hugged Tiffany “I saw everything”. With that, Tiffany burst out in crying and hugged Siwon tightly “I didn’t want to hurt him…but I didn’t want to lie too”. Tiffany looked up to Siwon, Siwon looked down to Tiiffany “Because I already love someone”. Tiffany leaned in to Siwon and gave him a not-so-long kiss. When Tiffany broke the kiss, she saw a shocked Siwon “What was that means?” Tiffany smiled “You’re the one I love” “Jinjja?” Siwon smiled widely while staring at her. His gaze was shifted to Tiffany’s lips and kissed it.

On the other side, Heechul saw Tiffany and Siwon kissing each other. Heechul nodded *so, he is the guy she loves* He thought. Heechul suddenly walks away and went to Jessica’s room.

“Jessica, are you still awake?” Heechul asked while knocking at the door. When Jessica opened the door, Heechul hugged her. “Waeyo?” I asked, shocked. When Jessica broke the hug, she saw Heechul crying. “I got dumped!” Heechul said while sobbing. “shhh! Keep quiet. Taeyeon is sleeping” Jessica said while putting her finger in . “Let’s talk outside” Jessica continued.

 

“Jessica, you like me right?” Heechul asked. “Why did you suddenly asked me?” Jessica said. “Then…date with me” Heechul suddenly said and hugged Jessica. “Are you just doing this because of Tiffany?”. Heechul shook his head. “I’m sincere…date with me” Heechul said but Jessica is still not believing Heechul. “If you really have feelings towards me, show it, so I can believe you” Jessica said and walks away. Heechul sigh.

On the other side of the beach, *is Heechul sincere? I can’t understand him* Jessica thought while roaming around the beach. *He proposed to Tiffany and got dumped a while ago, is he doing this because he got dumped by Tiffany? Is he just playing with me?* Jessica thought, worrying.

                                                                                                                       

 

*Jessica is not believing me that I like her, then I’ll show it tomorrow* Heechul thought and go back to his room.