Chapter 28

Never Lose Hope

 

[Leeteuk & Heechul’s room]

Leeteuk is already sleeping but Heechul can’t sleep still thinking of Jessica. *Why did I like Jessica all of a sudden?* Heechul thought. *Is it because, she is pretty…or, better than Tiffany?…Aish~ I don’t know either* Heechul thought again.

[Taeyeon, Jessica & Tiffany’s room]

Taeyeon was already sleeping but Tiffany still at the cottage talking with Siwon while Jessica is sitting on the other side of the beach with Heechul having a good time.

Jessica and Tiffany are still not in the room. Taeyeon feels sick. Her stomach is aching that she feels that her colon cancer was attacking her. She was trying to find her pain killer in her bag but she cannot see it because the lights are off and she cannot stand and even walk to open the lights because her stomach is aching. But still Taeyeon tried to stand to open the lights, but when she stand, she fell and lay on the ground. Taeyeon started crying and sweating. “Help!!” she tried to shout to ask help but no one hears her. “Help!!” she was trying her best to shout but her stomach is aching and she cannot make it louder. She tried again to stand but fails again. “HELP!!” Taeyeon tried to shout again. *I don’t want to die* Taeyeon thought.

[Leeteuk’s POV]

I heard person’s voice asking for help but I thought that it was only my imagination but when I hear it many times shouting “HELP”, Suddenly, I remember Taeyeon because Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessica’s room is beside ours. And………………….…Taeyeon has colon cancer, Maybe her colon cancer is attacking her, but where’s Jessica and Tiffany? Did they leave Taeyeon alone in the room? My eyes widened *Taeyeon-ah!*

I hurriedly run towards their room to check Taeyeon if she’s okay. When I open the door………..she was lying on the ground crying and sweating. I hurriedly run towards her, panicking “Taeyeon-ah, what happened?...why are you alone here, where’s Tiffany and Jessica?” I asked, still panicking “I…need…pain…killer” she said slowly. I try to find her pain killer in her bag and get it; I also get her water bottle in her bag. When I was about to give it to her, Taeyeon’s eyes slowly closes “Taeyeon-ah!!...wake up, here’s your pain killer!” but she didn’t wake up……she fainted. I’m too late already. I hurriedly go back to my room to wake up Heechul and get my cellphone to contact Tiffany and Jessica and to contact also her doctor, Mr. Lee.

[End of Leeteuk’s POV]

[Tiffany’s POV]

My cellphone was ringing and saw that Leeteuk was calling. “Yoboseyo?”

“YAH!! WHY DID YOU LEFT TAEYEON HERE?” Leeteuk shouts at me, I was confused “Wae? What happened?” I asked, still confuse “Just go here! PPALLI!! ” Leeteuk was angry and I don’t know and I don’t know what’s happening. “Siwon…mianhae~ I‘ll go now” I said. “But why?” Siwon asked me. “I don’t know too but I think it’s an emergency so I need to go” I said and left him.

[End of Tiffany’s POV]

[At the Hospital]

Leeteuk was very angry. Jessica and Tiffany was scared, this is the first time they saw Leeteuk like this. She loves Taeyeon very much, he don’t want Taeyeon lost. “WHY DID YOU LEFT HER ALONE?” Leeteuk started shouting at Jessica and Tiffany. “Mianhae~” Jessica and Tiffany apologized. “DO YOU THINK YOUR SORRY WILL GET THE PAST BACK?...WHAT IF I DIDN’T HEAR HER HELP…WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPENED??” Leeteuk was very angry. Heechul is just quiet standing beside Leeteuk, scared. This is also Heechul’s first time seeing Leeteuk getting angry. “Mianhae~~” Tiffany apologized again “Do you think your sorry will change anything?” Leeteuk asked. She and Jessica started crying. Leeteuk can’t control himself and punch the wall with all his force. Tiffany, Jessica and Heechul were shocked, they saw Leeteuk’s fist, it was bleeding.

 

 

[Inside Taeyeon’s hospital room]

While Leeteuk and Heechul were inside Taeyeon’s hospital room, Jessica and Tiffany was afraid to go inside, they are scared of Leeteuk.

 

(A/N: Just think its Tiffany with Jessica… never mind their clothes.)