Chapter 13: Who’s that guy?

Never Lose Hope

 

(A/N: I’ll just introduce Heechul…okay?)

 

Kim Heechul

>Taeyeon’s cousin

>Very naughty and mean

>He owe Taeyeon a lot

>He treats Taeyeon as his sister

 

--------

“TAEYEON-AH” I waved from the gate. “OPPA!” she happily runs towards me. “I miss you oppa” she said “Me, too” I replied. Suddenly, Leeteuk whispered on Taeyeon’s ear “who is he? I know you went to the hospital to check your condition…. with your appa?” “Sorry if I lied” I bowed. “Are you hungry Taeyeon-ah? I prepared foods for us to eat” Leeteuk suddenly asked “yes let’s eat before my stomach starts to growl” then we laugh. “Wait...will you introduce this new guy?” I looked at the guy then rolled my eyes to him “He is my cousin, Kim Heechul” Taeyeon replied “Mwo?...cousin?....oh sorry for being mean” I bowed while asking for forgiveness. “I knew he was only a friend….sorry” Leeteuk bowed again to Heechul. Then suddenly Heechul starts to introduce himself “I’m Kim Heechul, Taeyeon’s cousin. Take care of her because I owe her a lot, if you hurt her, I’ll kill you. I know it’s been 3 years that you are in relationship but I didn’t trust you because of what you just did to me, rolling your eyes on me a while ago? You didn’t know me yet…Park Jung-soo!” Heechul walks but then stopped and turned to Leeteuk “but…you’re handsome huh” then Leeteuk continues to roll his eyes on Heechul. *I’m not scared of you* Leeteuk thought.

[In the Dining room]

The 3 eat together in the dining but Leeteuk and Heechul are not comfortable with each other. Suddenly, while Leeteuk is drinking, Heechul stood up and let his drink spilled on Leeteuk’s. “What the-” Leeteuk said “Oh sorry…peace” Heechul said while faking a smile.

 

Taeyeon was shocked about what happened. “Oppa, why did you do that?” Taeyeon said to Heechul “It’s not my fault, it’s his fault! He’s not drinking carefully” Then Heechul walks away. Leeteuk was angry but he controlled his self not to fight with Heechul because he is Taeyeon's cousin.

[Inside Taeyeon’s Bedroom]

“TAEYEON-AH, I KNOW YOUR BOYFRIEND WILL CLEAN YOUR HOUSE BUT WHY IS YOUR BEDROOM STILL DIRTY?” Heechul shouted at her from her room so that Taeyeon can hear him in the dining. Leeetuk was shocked, he forgot that he is not yet  finish in cleaning the house. Leeteuk hurriedly run to Taeyeon’s bedroom. “I’ll clean it” Leeteuk said “Why did you not clean this?” Heechul was mad “it's because you and Taeyeon suddenly came” Leeteuk replied “Go ahead and clean” Heechul told then walks towards the Living room. He sleeps in the sofa.

“OPPA, I DIDN’T TAKE A BATH A WHILE AGO BECAUSE I FEEL SICK SO I’LL JUST TAKE A BATH” Taeyeon shouted from the dining so that Leeteuk, who is cleaning her room, can hear her.