Chapter 9: Getting ready

Never Lose Hope

 

[Next day]

After Leeteuk and Taeyeon bought clothes to wear for their upcoming audition, they decided what will they perform and where will they perform. “Taeyeon-ah, what will you perform?” “I’ll perform ‘Lonely by 2NE1’…you?” “Honey” (A/N: the song is his solo in Super Show 2). “Where will we rehearse?” Taeyeon suddenly asked “Maybe in my house?” Leeteuk replied “Fine” Taeyeon agreed.

[In Leetuk’s house]

“Wow!! This is your new house?” Taeyeon asked “Yeah…its beautiful right?” (A/N: This is Leeteuk’s own house; his parents are living in Singapore) “Wow!” Taeyeon was amazed while roaming around “I wish we can have house like this in the future” Taeyeon whispered to herself. Leeteuk smiled. “Where’s your bedroom?” Taeyeon suddenly asked “you want to see?” “Yeah”

[In Leeteuk’s bedroom]

“You’re so nice in picking styles” “Thank you”. “So……….where will we rehearse?” Taeyeon suddenly asked “In the living room, you want?” Leeteuk suggested “Living room?....Fine”

While rehearsing, Taeyeon felt tired “Taeyeon-ah what happened?” “I’m tired, can we rest a bit?” “But it’s only been 30 minutes” Taeyeon glared at Leeteuk “didn’t you hear what I said?” “But I knew you didn’t get tired easily” “OPPA!” Taeyeon shouted “Mianhae” Leeteuk said in a low voice and frown.

After taking a rest, they started the rehearsal again but still Taeyeon feels tired and her stomach (in the left part) feels hurt. “oppa, can we continue our rehearsal tomorrow?” Taeyeon asked in the low voice “Wae? Is there something wrong?” leeteuk asked in concern “Nothing” Taeyeon replied “But-” Taeyeon cutted Leeteuk “Goodbye” Taeyeon run away towards the gate and wave to Leeteuk “WAIT....I’LL SEND YOU HOME!” Leeteuk shouted “NO THANKS!” “So naughty” Leeteuk whispered.

“Aish~ my stomach hurts” Taeyeon whispered. “I need to take a rest” Taeyeon continued.

(A/N: Take note: the part that Taeyeon hurt is in the left part of her stomach)