Chapter 16: Friends

Never Lose Hope

[Inside Taeyeon’s bedroom]

Taeyeon is sleeping while Leeteuk is sitting beside Taeyeon’s bed as he is watching her sleep. “Saranghae” Leeteuk whispered into Taeyeon’s ear then the door suddenly opened and Leeteuk turned a look “Do you need something?” Leeteuk asked “I have to say something” Heechul replied “What is it?” “I just want to say sorry for being mean on these past hours” Heechul apologized “You don’t need to apologize, I think I’m the one who did start our fight because I didn’t know that you are her cousin then I rolled my eyes on you then you rolled your eyes back then our fight started” Leeteuk explained “Yeah, it’s our misunderstanding” Heechul replied and Leeteuk smiled “Friends?” Heechul asked while asking for a handshake with Leeteuk “Friends!” Leeteuk happily agreed and handshake with Heechul.

[At the Park]

Leeteuk and Heechul were happily walking at the park chatting about their life story. “Taeyeon is a very nice person” Leeteuk nodded “She would choose others first before herself” “Yeah” Heechul agreed. “I hope that you will take care of her, she is special to me so if you hurt her, I’ll kill you” Heechul laughed “Yeah I know that” Leeteuk smiled back. “I need to go home now, it’s getting dark” Leeteuk suddenly said “Ok” Heechul replied “Tomorrow, go visit my house so you can see…wait for me and I’ll send you on my house” Leeteuk said while walking “Ok, I’ll wait for you…..GOODBYE MY NEW FRIEND”  Heechul waved and Leeteuk waved back.

[In Taeyeon’s house]

[Heechul’s POV]

I enjoyed talking with Leeteuk about a lot of things. Taeyeon was true that Leeteuk is a good person and fun to be with.

I was drinking water when I heard some noises of fall that comes from Taeyeon’s bedroom. I hurriedly run towards her bedroom to know what’s happening then I saw her lying on the floor, sweating. Looks like she fainted. I hurriedly get Taeyeon’s cellphone to call Leeteuk. I used Taeyeon’s cellphone because I don’t have number of Leeteuk yet because it’s the first time we met and became friends.

“Yoboseyo?” Leeteuk answered “Leeteuk-ah, this is Heechul. I need your help” "Oh Heechul isn’t this Taeyeon’s number? Did something happened there? Where is Taeyeon?” “Taeyeon fainted” “WHAT?...SHE FAINTED?...wait for me I’ll go there” then we hung up. I feel nervous right now, I was panicking, I don’t know what to do next and I’m just waiting for Leeteuk to arrive so that we can use his car to go to the hospital.

 

[End of Heechul’s POV]