Chapter 15: Just cry on my arms

Never Lose Hope

 

Taeyeon iscrying hard in front of Leeteuk asking for forgiveness but he is not looking at her. Suddenly, He looked towards Taeyeon and goes in front of her and hugged her tightly. “MIANHAE!” Taeyeon shouts in Leeteuk’s ear while sobbing. “Don’t shout Taeyeon-ah, I can hear you” Leeteuk said.

Leeteuk stopped crying but Taeyeon is still crying hard. “Just cry on my arms, Taeyeon-ah” “Goma-wo” Taeyeon was still sobbing. “I’ll take care of you, Taeyeon-ah…I promise that” Taeyeon broke the hug then smiled “Where’s Heechul oppa?” Taeyeon suddenly said “I saw him went outside a while ago” Leeteuk replied.

Heechul was sitting on the bench outside “OPPA!” Taeyeon called him “Taeyeon-ah!...Why are you here?” Taeyeon ran towards Heechul and hugged him. “Mianhae if I didn’t tell it to you earlier” Taeyeon said “It’s okay…I know your reason why you didn’t tell it to us” “Thank you for your understanding” Taeyeon smiled and Heechul smiled back. Leeteuk went towards them and group hugged them.

[Inside Taeyeon’s bedroom]

Leeteuk is sitting beside Taeyeon who is sleeping. He can't still understand why this happens to Taeyeon. Leeteuk was crying, he don't want Taeyeon to be like that. "Taeyeon-ah, i still can't believe that this will be happen to you. If i can wish, i'll say that i can be the one in your condition........but i can't.....but i'll promise that i'll take care of you" Leeteuk was crying hard while saying that words.

Leeteuk didn't know that Taeyeon was awake and heard his words. She was crying too. *I'm sorry for letting you worried* Taeyeon thought.