Chapter 22: The Surprise~

Never Lose Hope

 

“Let’s buy ingredients at the grocery, while Heechul and Tiffany are not here yet. Hospital is far from here so it will take long for them to go back so let’s prepare first” Taeyeon said. “You will be the one who will buy ingredients and I will be the one who will buy cake and flowers…and balloons” Taeyeon continued “Let’s go!” Leeteuk said.

“I forgot that my car was borrowed by Heechul to fetch Tiffany…Let’s commute, is it okay for you?” “Yap!”

After buying the things needed for the surprise for Tiffany, They hurriedly went back to Leeteuk’s house so that they can prepare before Heechul and Tiffany go back. “oppa, can you help me blow these balloons?” I asked help from Leeteuk “let me be the one to blow that balloons…just assist these foods and decorate the living room” “but can you do these by yourself?” Leeteuk nodded.

[Tiffany’s POV]

We are now going back to Leeteuk’s house but suddenly the car stopped at the gas station “Tiffany, I’ll just pee but if you want also to pee you can go to the comfort room too” Heechul said “no I’m okay...I’ll just stay here”

After a couple of minutes, I felt bored so I took out my mp3 to listen songs and listen to my father’s favorite song…my tears started to fall and I can’t control it. “I’m back!” Heechul said “oh~ Tiffany why are you crying?” “Nothing…don't mind me”

[End of Tiffany’s POV]

“Taeyeon-ah, Leeteuk-ah, We’re home!” Heechul shouted towards the door while removing his shoes before entering “hahh? Why the lights are off?” Heechul asked when he opened the door “we stayed here a while ago…where are they?”

“SURPRISE!!!!” "SURPRISE!!!!" then the lights went on. Tiffany and Heechul were confused “Taeyeon-ah, Leeteuk-ah, today isn’t my birthday…but still thank you” Heechul suddenly said and started getting a food but Taeyeon patted his hand “I know today isn’t your birthday…this surprise party is not for you” Taeyeon suddenly looked at Tiffany “but for Tiffany” Tiffany was shocked “Me? Why?” “You sit first and I’ll explain” everyone sat on the chairs and ready to listen to Taeyeon's explanation “Oppa and I decided to have a surprise party for you so that you will be happy, we want you to feel that…you have friends that are ready to protect and comfort you when you have problem…we don’t want you to feel that you are alone…Tiffany…we are your friends and we are worrying about you because of what happened to your father a while ago” Tiffany’s tears started to fall “Gomawo~” “Group hug!“ Heechul suddenly said “huh..you just want to hug Tiffany” Leeteuk teased.

“Tiffany, its late already…you can stay here for the night” “sorry…I need to go back to my house…and I’m busy...I have many things to do”

[At Tiffany’s house]

I packed up all father’s things. I cried and I cannot stop it. I remember all the memories and I really miss it. “Why did you leave me alone? You promised me that you will help me reach my dreams and goals…but did why you leave me alone?” I cried hardly than before.