Chapter 5: How we met (Part3)

Never Lose Hope

 

“Is this a dream?” I mumbled to myself. I slapped my cheeks to know if this is dream or not. “Ouch! It hurts” “it means……..this is not a dream” I said happily.

[Next Day]

I wake up early today because I’m hungry, so I hurriedly go downstairs to find some food to eat. My mother and father have their trip with their officemates until tomorrow, so I’m the only one in the house. Then I go to the window to check the gate, I saw a familiar figure standing there *Leeteuk?* I thought. I hurriedly go outside. “Leeteuk?” “Taeyeon-ah” “What are you doing here? It’s too early” Leeteuk scratched the back of his head. “Nevermind………..Go inside” “Can I?........your parents will not get angry?” he asked. “My parents are not here, they have a trip with their officemates until tomorrow” “What time will they go back here?” “I think they will arrive here tomorrow late at night”

He go inside my house “Your house is big, It’s nice” “Thank you” “Leeteuk-ah, wait for me here, I’ll just get some food” “Ok”. After a minute, I came back bringing the foods. “Have you eaten?” Yes, I have eaten before I arrive here” Leeteuk said. “Taeyeon-ah, what is your answer to my question?” “Leeteuk-ah!” I said while giggling inside. “Hmmm?” “……………..Yes?” “Are you serious?” “Yes!!” Then Leeteuk jump and hug me “so you’re my girlfriend now?” I nodded. “It’s not a joke right?” He suddenly asked “Nope” I replied. I saw Leeteuk is still smiling, suddenly, “Do you want to roam around my house?” “Can I?” I nodded “I’ll tour you” I said happily.

Then I tour him to rome around my house. After touring him and spend time with each other, I let him now go home “Leeteuk-ah, go home now, we’ll just continue it tomorrow” “Ok” and I walk him towards the gate “Bye” I said “Bye” he replied, before he walks away, he kiss me on my cheeks “That’s my goodbye kiss” then he walks away “BYE OPPA!” I shout. He turned a looked and wave.

[After One year]

This is the day where I and Leeteuk’s 1st anniversary and I’m so excited. Suddenly, I received a text message:

HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY!! I didn’t sleep well yesterday because I’m so excited for our 1st anniversary. You, did you sleep well? I want to celebrate our 1st anniversary, I want it to be memorable and fun, and I have something to tell you later. I’ll fetch you right now, I’m on the way :))

From: Leeteuk

I was brightened about his text, *what will he tell?* I thought. Then I replied:

HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY OPPA<3 I’m also excited. I’ll wait for you.

From: Taeyeon

I wait Leeteuk outside my house, and then finally I saw him. I wave and he wave back. I saw him holding a flower *that’s mine* I thought. When he was in front of me “I know that flower is mine” I said happily “Nope” “That is mine” I murmured. He laughs and gave it to me. 

I smell the flowers and it was smells good. “Let’s go?” “Wait! I’ll just go inside to put these beautiful flowers on the vase”. After putting the flowers on the vase I hurriedly go outside “Let’s go!!”

Then we go to different parks, places, etc.

When the night comes, he buys 2 banana milk for the two of us and sits at the beautiful fountain. I was playing with the water “You’re like a child” We laugh. “Taeyeon-ah, I have something to tell you” “Hmmm?” “Tomorrow is my flight going to Singapore”What? You’re leaving?” “Yes” “But why” “My parents said my grandfather and my grandmother wants to see me” “You’re leaving me alone?” “But I’ll be back…….I’ll promise I will never flirt girls their but promise me also you will never flirt others too” I’m about to cry about his news that he will be leaving “Taeyeon-ah, I love you” he hugged me “I love you too oppa” then my tears starts to fall while saying that words to Leeteuk’s ears.

[End of flashback]

[End of Taeyeon’s POV]