Chapter 4: How we met (Part2)

Never Lose Hope

 

“Taeyeon-ah~~ can you go here again tomorrow?” that words always popped in my mind. I was giggling.

[Next day]

This is the day where Leeteuk wants to see me again. I need to wear something beautiful and I need to fix my hair too so that I will look good. When I finished fixing myself, it’s time to arrive in that restaurant *my heart beats so fast* I thought. Then I arrived at the restaurant.

[At the restaurant]

I was about to go in but suddenly I saw “CLOSE” hanging in the door but I saw Leeteuk inside so I go in.

*Wow~ he’s so handsome!* I thought to myself. I walk towards the table where he is sitting and said “You look good!” “Thanks………you too” he replied. “Thank you” then he pull the chair for me and let me sit. *He’s gentlemen……….aish~ my heart beats faster* I thought. We two felt shy and the conversation become silence and suddenly I asked him “Why is there no costumer right now?” “Because, I said, I have an important schedule for today and I need to use this restaurant” *Important?...............is this something important?...........ahh never mind* I thought. “How about their job for today and their money?" “I paid them double” *is he rich?* I thought.

Then I saw boys entering the restaurant holding a foods and bouquet of flowers.”I knew this restaurant was close because of us?” I whispered “Yes! That foods and bouquet of flowers are……………for you” “For me?...............For what?” suddenly the boys are in front of Leeteuk and said “Here are your order sir” “Thank you” Leeteuk replied. Then the boys arrived. Leeteuk kneel down in front of me and said “Taeyeon-ah..........can you be my girlfriend?” “But-” suddenly he cut me “But I love you since the first time we met, Taeyeon-ah, I promise I will never hurt you” “Let me think for it” “Ok” then suddenly he asked “A-ah are you hungry?” “ahh yes, Let’s eat” then he nodded “this flowers are for you” “Wow! Thank you” while eating, we shared stories to each other about our life, past life, etc.

After eating, he sends me to my house. “There is my house” I said while walking pointing to my house. “It’s just near to the restaurant huh” “yes………Go home safe Leeteuk-ah” “Ok” Leeteuk walks but suddenly turned a look and said “I’ll wait for your answer….I’ll go here tomorrow afternoon” “Ok” I replied. I watch him walk until he disappears and I enter to my house to take a rest. *This day was good* I thought.