Chapter 7: I have Good news

Never Lose Hope

 

[Next day]

I miss my parents. I’m so bored when they are not around; it’s so quiet. Suddenly, I heard the gate open. I hurriedly run to the gate and hug them “umma, appa, I miss you so much” “You’re still a baby, Taeyeon-ah” my umma said.

While my father is taking a rest, I went to my mother to talk about the celebration for appa’s birthday tomorrow “Umma, tomorrow is appa’s birthday, we need to buy him something special. Umma, let’s go to the mall”Taeyeon-ah, I also need to take a rest, if you want to go to the mall, do it by yourself. You’re now a teenager. If you want….go to the mall with your boyfriend” my mother teased “He said he have something to do this day” “my poor daughter” my mother teased me again.

[Leeteuk’s POV]

I was searching for Agencies that Taeyeon and I can audition. I went to check SMEnt (SM Entertainment) and find its manager’s office.

I already found the Manager’s office. “Annyeong! Do you need something? the manager asked “Yes, I have something to ask” Take a sit” he said “it’s like important….what is it?” he continued “I just want to ask if my Girlfriend and I can audition here?” “I’ll ask the owner of this company…wait for a minute” I nodded.

[after a minute]

“The owner Lee Soo-Man said you can audition” the manager said “When we can audition here and what time?” “Ahh yes here’s the letter, all the information is written there but if you still have question you can ask me now” “No need I’ll just read this letter………thank you sir” I bowed.

“TAEYEON-AH, I HAVE GOOD NEWS!” I shouted from their gate. Suddenly I saw her mother walking towards me “Taeyeon is not here, she left to buy a gift for her father’s birthday tomorrow….by the way, what’s that good news? I’ll just tell her when she comes back or if you want...you can wait for her” “no need ma’am” “ok...I’ll just tell her that you came here” “No thanks, I’ll just call her” Her mother nodded.