Chapter 18

Never Lose Hope

 

 [Leeteuk’s POV]

We’re back at where we are sitting outside Taeyeon’s hospital room. A couple of minutes, Mr. Lee came back from the room to tell Taeyeon’s condition. “She is okay now but she needs to stay here so the nurses can take care of her very well” Mr. Lee said, Heechul and I nodded. “So she cannot be discharged?” I asked and Mr. Lee nodded. “On what date can we discharge her?” I continued asking “maybe next week” “okay…thank you Mr. Lee” I and Heechul bowed.

[In Taeyeon’s house]

We are starting packing all the things that Taeyeon will be needing. *It’s so sad that Taeyeon and I can’t walk together…but it’s okay, for her I’ll be patient*

After packing her things, “Heechul, I’ll be the one who will take this for her in the hospital. Just take a sleep okay?” “Is it okay for you?” Heechul suddenly asked and I nodded.

[End of Leeteuk’s POV]

[Back at the Hospital]

Leeteuk entered Taeyeon’s room quietly. He saw Taeyeon already awake and goes to her happily. “Taeyeon-ah, you are awake. Are you feeling okay now?” Taeyeon nodded and smiled. “Taeyeon-ah, here are the things that you will be needing” Leeteuk suddenly said. “Gomawo”

[The Next Day]

[In Taeyeon’s House]

Heechul woke up early in the morning so that he can visit Taeyeon early. He cooked the favorite food of Taeyeon because he wants Taeyeon to be happy and see her smile again.

[At the hospital]

Heechul arrived and entered Taeyeon’s room quietly. He saw Leeteuk is still sleeping on the couch and Taeyeon is also sleeping on her bed. He put the foods on the table and waited for them to wake up. While waiting, he went to the C.R. for him to pee. Suddenly, he saw Tiffany sleeping on the chair outside her father’s room. “Tiffany” Heechul started shaking Tiffany. Then she woke up and she wiped her drool and saw Heechul. “Oh sorry… (Smile) it’s embarrassing” Tiffany said in a low voice. Heechul laughs “its okay Tiffany”.

“Its morning right?...I have slept for a long time”Yeah~..Why did you sleep here outside?” “I’m tired so I took a nap but I didn’t let myself awake so I forgot to go home” Tiffany explained. Then the atmosphere becomes quiet and no one is talking. Heechul suddenly broke it “Tiffany, yesterday that we met, you said that you want to introduce yourself to Leeteuk’s girlfriend right?” Tiffany nodded. “Let’s go!” Heechul invited excitedly. Tiffany was shocked because she was not ready yet “It’s okay for her?...right now?” Heechul nodded. “She is a nice person so you don’t need to worry” Heechul said “Then let’s go” Tiffany said excitedly.

“Tiffany, I’ll just ask if it’s okay for her…just wait for me here and I’ll call you okay?”

[Inside Taeyeon’s hospital room]

Heechul entered Taeyeon’s room and saw Leeteuk sitting on the chair beside Taeyeon’s bed while talking to each other. “Ehem~” Heechul faked a cough “Can I disturb you for a minute?” Heechul said while looking at Leeteuk and Taeyeon. “O-okay…what is it?” Leeteuk said “I’ll borrow you…can I?” Heechul said while looking at Leeteuk. Leeteuk nodded and turned a looked again to Taeyeon “Wait for me here I’ll be back” Taeyeon nodded. “It won’t take long” Heechul bowed to Taeyeon.

[Outside Taeyeon’s hospital room]

[Leeteuk’s POV]

While walking on our way outside, I turned a looked again to Taeyeon and wink at her then closed the door. When we are now outside Taeyeon’s room, I saw Tiffany “Oh Tiffany why are you here?” I asked Tiffany “That’s why I borrowed you for a while because she will introduce herself to Taeyeon and asking for your help” Heechul suddenly said “What kind of help?” I asked, confused “you will be the one who will tell to her that someone wants to be friends with her” “okay” Leeteuk nodded in understanding.

(A/N: I want to remind again that Leeteuk’s parents are living in America (It was posted in Chapter 9.) They already lived there when Leeteuk is still young and when Leeteuk turned 18, He went back to Seoul because he wants to continue his study where he was born.)