Chapter 23: Meeting a BASTARD!!

Never Lose Hope

Jung Sooyeon / Jessica

>Tiffany’s cousin

>She likes Heechul

>Likes going to Beach

(A/N: Siwon is already in this chapter but I’ll introduce him in the other chapters. Okay?)

---------

[After 3 Weeks]

[Tiffany’s POV]

I woke up early today to visit my father in the cemetery. Still sad of what happened.

After buying flowers and foods to bring in the cemetery, I bumped into someone “Aish~ are you looking at your way?...Bastard!” “What did you said?” the man asked while putting his mp3 back to his bag “Didn’t you hear?...BASTARD!!...aish~” I was very irritated. The guy was shocked of my shout. I started walking, leaving that guy “Wait…Won't you ask who I am?” The guy suddenly asked “Choi Siwon” he continued “well (smiles)…I DON’T CARE!!” I suddenly shouted again over him.

[Back at Tiffany’s house]

*My wallet…where is it?* I was finding my wallet but I can’t find it. Ahhh~ That guy is so irritating. I cannot go to the funeral because of him, my money that I used to buy the flowers and foods have wasted, then...my wallet is missing. I sighed.

[End of Tiffany’s POV]

[Siwon’s POV]

I bumped into someone a while ago and she got mad. I was still standing at the place where me and that girl bumped. I was thinking about her, why she got mad?.

Suddenly, I saw a wallet. “Who owns this?” I pick it up and saw the edited picture of that girl in the wallet.

*so…her name is Tiffany?* I thought. *she is beautiful when she smiles but I like her more when she is mad* I smiled at myself.

[End of Siwon’s POV]

[Tiffany’s POV]

While thinking of that bastard, someone knocked on the door. I opened it and saw my cousin “ANNYEONG!!!” My cousin shouted on me. “Jessica!” I widely smiled then hugged her. Suddenly, she broke the hug “can I enter?” I nodded.

“Sica, how did you know that I am here?” “You’re mother left you here, right?...that’s why you didn’t know” “Sica, I want to know” “When she came back in California, she told the address to my mother and said if we have time to visit you…just go to that place” I nodded in understanding. “Where’s uncle?” Jessica asked and tried to find my father. “ahh…Sica…He died already…3 weeks ago” Jessica looks shocked because of what I said. "but why?" "...colon cancer" I felt sad when I hear about my father. “Sorry for remembering that…I didn’t know...that he died already” Jessica hugged me and I cried on her arms.