Chapter 21: I Miss Her

Never Lose Hope

 

A/N: I’ll introduce Tiffany first.

Sorry for her late intro.

 

Hwang Miyoung / Tiffany

>Taeyeon’s bestfriend

>Heechul’s crush

---------

[After One week]

[Heechul’s POV]

Mr. Lee came in bringing good news “Well guys, you can discharge Taeyeon now” “Really?..That’s good” Leeteuk was excited “but please don’t be tired Taeyeon-ah. Take care of yourself” Mr. Lee advised.

We are happy packing Taeyeon’s things and we are excited to go home but Tiffany wasn’t here because her father died already this early morning so she assists her father first.

[At Leeteuk’s house]

“Why are we here?...in my house right?...I want to go home” Taeyeon was complaining “starting today…we will be living here” “but why?” “So that Leeteuk and I can take care of you very well” Taeyeon nodded in understanding. Suddenly, Taeyeon sat on the sofa and a sad face was formed in her face “I’m very worried about Tiffany…her mother left her then her father died…and I know she is crying very hard, I think she needs us” “Yes she needs us, she said that we are her only friends because…her friends are all in California where she born” Leeteuk suddenly replied. Then the atmosphere here in Leeteuk’s house became quiet “wanna eat?” but I suddenly broke it. I was very worried to Tiffany and aside from that, I miss Tiffany already and I don’t want to emote right now.

Suddenly, my cellphone rang and Tiffany is calling. “Oh! It’s Tiffany” Leeteuk and Taeyeon was shocked when they heard that Tiffany was the one who is calling. I excitedly pick it up “Yoboseyo?” “Annyeong, it’s me Tiffany…How’s Taeyeon? Her doctor said she has been discharged?” “Yes, Tiffany, we are here in Leeteuk’s house…everything is fine..how about you?” ”Well I just called you to fetch me here in the hospital if it’s okay for you” “its ok. wait for me, I’ll drive for you” then we hang up. “Leeteuk-ah, can I borrow your car for a while? I’ll just fetch Tiffany from the hospital” then Leeteuk nodded. 

[End of Heechul’s POV]

“I’m excited to see Tiffany again..I want to see her okay after of what happened to her father a while ago” Taeyeon said. “At this time, Tiffany needs people to comfort her…and that people are…Heechul…you...and I” “what if…let’s cook delicious food for her…let's make her happy” Taeyeon suggested “let’s surprise her” Taeyeon continued “that is a good idea” Leeteuk agreed.

-----------------------

I just want to greet JESSICA JUNG a Happy Birthday !!

HAPPY B-DAY JESSICA !