Chapter 17: Meet another new Friend

Never Lose Hope

 

[Leeteuk’s POV]

I was playing online games when someone called on my cellphone. I excitedly picked it up when I saw it was Taeyeon. “Yoboseyo?” I answered “Leeteuk-ah, this is Heechul. I need your help” “Oh Heechul isn’t this Taeyeon’s number? Did something happen there? Where is Taeyeon?” I asked him suspiciously. “Taeyeon fainted” “WHAT?...SHE FAINTED?...wait for me I’ll go there” then we hunged up. I was shocked when he said that Taeyeon fainted. I hurriedly drove to their house as fast as I can so that we can bring Taeyeon to the hospital as early as possible.

I carried Taeyeon towards my car and Heechul followed us in the car bringing his and Taeyeon’s cellphone to check the number of her doctor and copy it in his cellphone and called Mr. Lee; The doctor of Taeyeon.

[End of Leeteuk’s POV]

“Yoboseyo?” Mr. Lee answered “Is this Mr. Lee?” Heechul asked “Yes I am. Why?” “We need your help because Taeyeon fainted” “ok I’ll wait for you…I’ll get ready” “Gomawo Mr. Lee”

[At the Hospital]

[Heechul’s POV]

We are now here at the hospital. Leeteuk is carrying Taeyeon hurriedly then we saw that the bed for Taeyeon was ready and prepared towards the entrance while Mr. Lee was with the two nurses, standing beside the bed waiting for us. Leeteuk hurriedly put Taeyeon on the bed then Mr. Lee, two nurses, Leeteuk and I was running towards Taeyeon’s room.  “The two of can’t go inside unless I tell you…Just wait here outside okay?” Mr. Lee said then Leeteuk and I just nodded.

We are waiting for Mr. Lee to know what is Taeyeon’s condition while sitting on the chair near outside her room. Leeteuk cannot control his self so he walk and walk in front of me while waiting for Taeyeon. “Leeteuk-ah, I feel dizzy right now because of you so please sit down and be calm” “I’m trying to control myself but still I’m worried” suddenly we heard some noises that sounds like crying. We went where that sounds came from, it’s not that far so no problem for us. Then we saw a girl sitting and crying so badly. We approached her and I sat beside her and Leeteuk was just standing in front of us “ahh miss, are you okay?” I asked shyly “DO YOU THINK THAT I’M OKAY? I’M CRYING SO BADLY THEN YOU WILL ASK ME IF I’M OKAY?” She said “If that’s the case, what happened? We can help you” Leeteuk suddenly said “No. Thanks for the concern”  “miss, we want to know what happened” I asked in concern “the doctor said that my father will no longer live, he will only have one week. I asked him to do their best so that he can live more but the doctor ignored me, he said that even if they do their best, my father will never have a chance to live” she was crying even more “What happen to your father ? Why he can’t live anymore?” Leeteuk asked “He has a colon cancer” I patted her at the back so that she can feel better and she can feel that someone is comforting her “it’s okay, just cry…we’re here to comfort you” “Gomawo” she smiled and hugged me then I hugged her back. Leeteuk smiled because he was happy for her to see her smile. Suddenly I broke the hug “Wait…what’s your name?...I’m Kim Heechul” “And I’m Park Jung-soo but you can call me Leeteuk” Leeteuk suddenly said  “I’m Tiffany Hwang. Nice meeting the two of you”. “Sorry, we can’t stay any longer we need to go back in my girlfriend’s room” Leeteuk said “Oh you have girlfriend?...next time let me introduce myself to her, okay?” Tiffany suggested “OKAY!” Leeteuk shout while walking.

I’m handsome and Tiffany is beautiful. I think we are meant to be.

[End of Heechul's POV]

 

(A/N: I want to say that Taeyeon’s parents are in the USA since Heechul came, I will not put it in the story so I’ll just put it in the author’s note. Her parents contacted Heechul so that Taeyeon will not be lonely in their house (that’s why Heehul is here). Taeyeon’s parents arrived in the USA when Heechul arrived. Taeyeon’s parents still didn’t know anything about her condition.)