Chapter 26: Confession

Never Lose Hope

(A/N: I edit Siwon’s Description, it’s TIFFANY’S BOYFRIEND but I changed it to TIFFANY’S CRUSH..)

Choi Siwon

>SM Entertainment manager’s son

>Tiffany’s crush

---------------------------

[At the beach]

It was 5 in the afternoon when they arrived at the beach. They first proceed to their hotel rooms to fix their things. They'll use two rooms: One room for boys and the other one are for girls.

“Let’s go!!..Let’s swim!!” Jessica suddenly said excitedly. The 3 girls started to change their clothes and get their towels. After changing, Jessica, Tiffany and Taeyeon proceed to Heechul and Leeteuk’s room. “YAH!! Go outside..we will swim” Jessica shouts outside Heechul and Leeteuk’s room. “You go first…we’ll just change our clothes” Leeteuk said.

The 3 girls started to swim and play with each other. They were enjoying the beach. But Tiffany is still thinking of Siwon *where is he?...he promised me that he will come…but he broke his promise* Tiffany thought. “Yah! Enjoy! Don’t be sad!” Jessica splashed water over Tiffany. “YAH!!...Jessica come back here!” Tiffany shouts. Tiffany is trying to catch Jessica while Taeyeon is just watching them. “Hey!!Heechul said while running towards Jessica and Tiffany and played with them like a kid. “Taeyeon-ah, why don’t you enjoy the beach?” Leeteuk suddenly said to Taeyeon “I’m happy watching them” Leeteuk suddenly splash water over Taeyeon “YAH!...bad guy!” Taeyeon splashed water back over Leeteuk.

While Jessica is playing with Tiffany and Heechul, Jessica borrowed Heechul for a while. “Heechul, can I talk to you for a while?” Heechul nodded.

“Heechul, I know that you love Tiffany” Heechul nodded “I want to say that…I like you…but I’m not asking you to like me too…I just want you to know my feelings for you” Heechul nodded again and suddenly said “are you finish talking?” Jessica nodded “then let’s go back there” Heechul suddenly said and walk away. *Jessica, don't let my feelings get confused* Heechul thought.

After changing their wet clothes, Heechul get the ring he bought for Tiffany to use for his proposal to be his girlfriend and keep it in his purse. He was very excited. “Finish changing?...it’s time to eat” Tiffany called Heechul and Leeteuk outside their room. They are already gathered in their cottage and eat a lot of delicious foods. After eating, they chat with each other.

Suddenly, Heechul goes to Tiffany and knelt down. He gets the ring and started to propose. All of them were shocked especially Jessica. “What are you doing?” Tiffany asked “Tiffany, can you be my girl?” “ayieeh~~” Taeyeon and Leeteuk teased them but Jessica was quiet. “Tiffany, answer me” “I know from the start that you love me…thanks for the efforts but…Sorry, I can’t accept it…my heart is already taken” Heechul nodded and kept the ring back to his purse and run away going to the comfort room, starting to cry. Tiffany cried. Taeyeon, Leeteuk and Jessica were confused and shocked. “I’ll follow Heechul” Leeteuk suddenly said and followed Heechul. Leeteuk thinks that Heechul will do something to his self. “Tiffany, you know that he will get hurt, right? Why you didn’t say it earlier?” Taeyeon said. “I’m sorry” Tiffany bowed. Taeyeon walks away with Jessica and leave Tiffany alone in the cottage.

 [At the comfort room]

Heechul started crying and punched the mirror and his fist was bleeding. Leeteuk saw it. “HEECHUL! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!” “SHE DUMPED ME!” Heechul shouted while crying “but there are many girls…You can find other girl who will love you, not just Tiffany” “but she is the one I love” Heechul said in low voice “okay I understand…let’s go to our room and put bandage on your wound”